What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

ok.. I'm going in. :D
Good man, these are really blinding si. As you'd expect the flavour level (for me) is eggnog, xmas custard, xmas pow wow, xmas firewater.
Really going to please nokomis/firewater fans and base zero fans with these. I can see them having to become constantly in production lest a riot.

Both eggnog and Christmas custard actually sent me into the zone. Think the nutmeg must hallucinogenic.
Mrs kid said I was just sitting constantly vaping with a stupid grin on my face.

Nice and sweet, it reminds me of creme brulee or something like that... I don't think I've ever had eggnog, so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like. :)

Nice and sweet, it reminds me of creme brulee or something like that... I don't think I've ever had eggnog, so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like. :)
Tastes like what your vaping. Really nailed it.
Your gonna be out looking for eggnog later. Must admit, now I've finished mine I did have visions of me raiding tesco for eggnog to load into my tank like some sort of crack head. Glad these are out or I'd be getting a bit tweaky.

Thanks for offering it in a package of four. I wouldn’t have been able to choose if you hadn’t

View attachment 204331

This one is amazing, I mean truly amazing. Grabbed this 30ml on Wednesday and its pretty much empty. Lizzie made me ask ZT for another 120ml to be sent to the Cafe just for her.

@MrDJ I reckon this will be up your street, if it was advertised as a custard, it would be one of the top ones around.

The rest are very very good, if you like Powwow, you're in for a treat with Christmas Powwow. The Eggnog though is the stand out to me.
ive not tried eggnog as its never appealed to me but after this recommendation (thanks Chris K) and also coming from manabush im sold, order on its way.

Back
Top Bottom