Vape Superstore
What's new

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

Let us know when you stick it in a squonker, be interested how the Eggnog is with some power through it. Cheers
I’ve tried it on some crazy coil air tunnel like device in the shop - it works - would recommend higher VG nic shots for it

although eggnog is not part of the base zero range it is designed like the base zero range to be used at both MTL and DtL by differing your Nic shot options - it’s 60/40 before anything is added.

Premier Ecigs
Let us know when you stick it in a squonker, be interested how the Eggnog is with some power through it. Cheers

Since you asked so nicely mate, just setup the Halcyon with O-Atty with a 0.25 at 55W.

Still a very creamy liquid, has a subtle richness to it. Prehaps a tad sweeter at higher wattage but certainly doesn't lose anything for it.

It is a 6mg liquid though and I only use 3mg on DTL so only tried until the wick was dry, I'll have to grab some at 3mg to give it a good try but initial thoughts, it's still damn good.

Vape Green
Rew - whenever I make anything - it’s always first and formost designed to work at low watts - high watts comes later, I’m a 14.5w man myself :D

Thought so, but just checking. Thanks.
Just one more question. Are the 50ml shortfills over flavoured or do they come with a flavoured nic shot?

Just one more question. Are the 50ml shortfills over flavoured or do they come with a flavoured nic shot?

Overflavoured mate. Well I hope so as that's how I've used it!

E-liquids.com
Overflavoured

we only do that with our 10ml ranges

AcmeFog
Definitely worth trying out all the base zero range rew. I thought I'd never get on with them but there's not one that I'd kick out my tank. The cola is another level.
When you order you get to choose the pg/vg level of the free nic shot. Go with the 50/50 for perfect wicking in any mtl device (obviously those wanting to stick them in a dtl squonker or sub tank should go with the high vg nic shot).

Smoore
which shall I try first Manabush fans?

IMG_20191109_132524.jpg

Back
Top Bottom