What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

I'll put together a post tomorrow for everyone regarding the PG/VG ratios over the varying flavours with the available nic shots to hopefully help everyone out :)

Just looked at the bottles. Firewater and Pow wow are 50/50. Egg nog and Base Zero are 60 VG
This is correct and as it should be :)

the two tobaccoes are best at 50/50 so use a 50/50 nic shot (your choice of course!)

And the two others are 60/40 so you can take them whichever way you want to go :)

It's glorious. Happy bunny. :2thumbsup:

It's really really good .... the Christmas firewater is equally nice too.....

I'm not so keen on this eggnog everyone is raving about to be honest though, I may have to desecrate that with some pistachio and graham cracker or something. :D

I'm not so keen on this eggnog everyone is raving about to be honest though, I may have to desecrate that with some pistachio and graham cracker or something. :D
:11::11::11::11::11::rules1::protest::thud:

:omg:

Yep the Christmas Firewater is really good too. Just the custard to try tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom