What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New from Manabush : Base Zero - No.9 : Golden Pear Brûlée and Legio-X : New Honeyed Fruits Range

@ZT I’ve a problem with logging in to account
I need to try some pear brûlée but when I try to create account it says I have an account under that email so I go to forgot password and it says no account registered to that email ?
Weird! I’ll look into it!

Order gone in 3 pack Legio X
Bring on the honey [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

giphy.gif

Eboracum currently in the EVL twin nic'd up at 12mg.
Very tasty [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Cheers Jon! Glad you're getting on with it.

It's Coria (Apple & Cranberry) that has been doing the best so far, surprised me as Eboracum is my favorite.

Cheers Jon! Glad you're getting on with it.

It's Coria (Apple & Cranberry) that has been doing the best so far, surprised me as Eboracum is my favorite.
I shall give Coria a go at weekend, just steeping in the cupboard for now. [emoji106]
Now I know where Corey got his name from [emoji6]

I shall give Coria a go at weekend, just steeping in the cupboard for now. [emoji106]
Now I know where Corey got his name from [emoji6]

12mg probably a good idea to steep but found at 3mg or 6mg, very little steep needed. I was vaping them from the off and noticed little change over 2 to 3 weeks.

The chocolate note comes out slightly more on Trimontium after a steep but that's about it.

Coria is this place... Well, what's left of it!
IMG_20180505_104213.jpg

Been up a couple of times, love it!

Back
Top Bottom