What's new

New from Manabush : Base Zero - No.9 : Golden Pear Brûlée and Legio-X : New Honeyed Fruits Range

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
I normally paste the whole thing in here ... but here is a brief synopsis .. with a link to the full Newsletter :)

The latest addition to the Base Zero Range is No.9 - Golden Pear Brûlée.

A rich sweet pear flavoured custard like brûlée covered in rich Golden Syrup (and this really does taste like proper golden syrup).

Available in 50ml a 60ml bottle for 3mg vapers and 20ml in a 30ml bottle for 6mg vapers.

Also

Legio-X Designer and flavorist Chris K has designed a new set of Honeyed fruits that are quite frankly outstanding - and as you would expect from the author of Cervisia and Bourbonious Lac also very very different.

Coria, named after the Roman town where Corbridge now stands in Northumberland, is a crisp red apple with a sweetened cranberry undertone creating a contrasting mix on the tongue when blended with the honey.

Eboracum, named after the provincial capital of the North of Britain, known now as York, is a Ripe juicy pear with a rich aromatic plum combined with the sweet honeyed base.

Trimontium, named after the Roman Fort near Melrose in the Scottish Borders, is a dark forest berries liquid with a subtle chocolate background note. The sweetness of the honeyed base balances perfectly with the tart berries.

Available now at www.manabush.com in both 50ml and 20 ml (60ml bottle and 30ml bottles respectively - for 3mg and 6mg vapers).

Introductory Price Reduction - From Now Until Sunday 16th Midnight!

To introduce you to the new rflavours - we will be reducing all prices site wide until Sunday 1st March at Midnight.

www.manabush.com

For much MUCH more info - please CLICK HERE

PearBrulee30.jpg
PearBrulee50ml.jpg
Coria50.jpg
eboracum50.jpg
FullRange30.jpg
FullRange50.jpg
Trimontium50.jpg

Last edited:
I normally paste the whole thing in here ... but here is a brief synopsis .. with a link to the full Newsletter :)

The latest addition to the Base Zero Range is No.9 - Golden Pear Brûlée.

A rich sweet pear flavoured custard like brûlée covered in rich Golden Syrup (and this really does taste like proper golden syrup).

Available in 50ml a 60ml bottle for 3mg vapers and 20ml in a 30ml bottle for 6mg vapers.

Also

Legio-X Designer and flavorist Chris K has designed a new set of Honeyed fruits that are quite frankly outstanding - and as you would expect from the author of Cervisia and Bourbonious Lac also very very different.

Coria, named after the Roman town where Corbridge now stands in Northumberland, is a crisp red apple with a sweetened cranberry undertone creating a contrasting mix on the tongue when blended with the honey.

Eboracum, named after the provincial capital of the North of Britain, known now as York, is a Ripe juicy pear with a rich aromatic plum combined with the sweet honeyed base.

Trimontium, named after the Roman Fort near Melrose in the Scottish Borders, is a dark forest berries liquid with a subtle chocolate background note. The sweetness of the honeyed base balances perfectly with the tart berries.

Available now at www.manabush.com in both 50ml and 20 ml (60ml bottle and 30ml bottles respectively - for 3mg and 6mg vapers).

Introductory Price Reduction - From Now Until Sunday 16th Midnight!

To introduce you to the new rflavours - we will be reducing all prices site wide until Sunday 1st March at Midnight.

www.manabush.com

For much MUCH more info - please CLICK HERE

View attachment 212074 View attachment 212075 View attachment 212076 View attachment 212077 View attachment 212078 View attachment 212079 View attachment 212080
Like the sound of these [emoji106][emoji106]
Order will be going in.
Pear, plum and honey sounds good [emoji16]

Like the sound of these [emoji106][emoji106]
Order will be going in.
Pear, plum and honey sounds good [emoji16]

That one is actually my favorite from the 3! When I worked on these through December that was always the first bottle I finished off.

Enjoy mate and let me know what you think.

@ZT I’ve a problem with logging in to account
I need to try some pear brûlée but when I try to create account it says I have an account under that email so I go to forgot password and it says no account registered to that email ?

That one is actually my favorite from the 3! When I worked on these through December that was always the first bottle I finished off.

Enjoy mate and let me know what you think.
Will do - I remember talking to you about that diy snake oil I did, which has a pear in that :14:

@ZT I’ve a problem with logging in to account
I need to try some pear brûlée but when I try to create account it says I have an account under that email so I go to forgot password and it says no account registered to that email ?

Weirdly now I got an account verification email so managed to order now @ZT

People. Pear brulee is a belter. Writing a review now.
It's probably the sweetest of the base zero range.. Actually the sweetest I've tasted from manabush but still not crazy sweet but balanced and let's be honest you'd expect some sweetness with golden syrup. Speaking of which it's like propper tate and Lyle rich caramelized sugar syrup never tasted a juice with this flavour included and fear not folks zero acetone pear drop flavours here, just juicy sweet peach pud.
I'd recommend buying two bottles as you will want to dip in directly but once the nic is added it gets richer and richer on the syrup front.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom