What's new

More Muppetry at the Manabush Vape Cafe - attempted wallet theft

Yeah the looked sketchy as soon as they walked in.... hanging around the door.

That was uncalled for but to be fair so was baiting them in leaving your wallet in the customer seating area while your behind the counter [emoji23]

Last edited:
That was uncalled for but to be fair so was baiting them in leaving your wallet in the customer seating area while your behind the counter [emoji33]
He wasn’t baiting them - he just forgot to take it. Sure your right - you defo shouldnt leave your wallet anywhere, but then we all forget sometimes don’t we? Amount of times I’ve had to run back to a place for phone/wallet/vape/whatever.

To say he was baiting them is a bit rough Matty - most people would have either not noticed it or ignored it. Most people are not actively looking for left wallets You have to be a special kind of Scumbag to try nicking it. The blame always lies directly with the thief.

He wasn’t baiting them - he just forgot to take it. Sure your right - you defo shouldnt leave your wallet anywhere, but then we all forget sometimes don’t we? Amount of times I’ve had to run back to a place for phone/wallet/vape/whatever.

To say he was baiting them is a bit rough Matty - most people would have either not noticed it or ignored it. Most people are not actively looking for left wallets You have to be a special kind of Scumbag to try nicking it. The blame always lies directly with the thief.
Sorry @ZT I know everything you say is right it was a stupid attempt at humour with the wrong emoji [emoji15]

If the staff dressed more sexy then people would be looking at them and not for things to steal.

Just a thought from a solutions guy.

Well done to Aaron for spotting em its a sad thing but it seems to be happening everywhere.
Lets hope they get caught soon.

He handled that well as he could of ended up being battered, thankful these were amateurs who was pussays.

I would of been inclined to give them a straight upper cut to the jaw. Scumbags

Back
Top Bottom