What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush Xmas Flavours! And Black Friday sale starts now - 30% Off.

Yesss! Happy to see Christmas Firewater in 12mg, but would be over the moon to see the rest of the range in 12mg also.

Any chance of that?

Just about to finish the Tribute range (which has been a very pleasant experience) and the postie dropped off the Christmas range to me today.

Where’s a good place to start? I’m thinking of giving the powwow a break since that’s what I’ve been vaping for a few days now.

I’ve got some of the 12mg to try in my Evolv reflex. I’m a bit confused as I’ve got a high VG Nic shot as well as a 50/50. Should I be using my own Nic? Soz for stupidity [emoji3]

Presume it’s the same as the Tribute 12mg’s, says this on their site -

NOTE ON THE 12mg VERSIONS
: These come with 1 x 100VG Nicshot and 1 x 50/50 Nicshot - this is necessary to maintain the 50/50 VG/PG ratio - you must use both nicshots in the 30m Bottle.

Gotta say the rum baba flavour is epic!
Thanks! It’s my fav of this years xmas offerings ....

And as it’s not strictly speaking a Christmas cake ... I’m wondering wether to make it the next base zero flavour ...

If only so I keep it around for my own needs

I’ve got some of the 12mg to try in my Evolv reflex. I’m a bit confused as I’ve got a high VG Nic shot as well as a 50/50. Should I be using my own Nic? Soz for stupidity [emoji3]
As above so below :)

Presume it’s the same as the Tribute 12mg’s, says this on their site -

NOTE ON THE 12mg VERSIONS
: These come with 1 x 100VG Nicshot and 1 x 50/50 Nicshot - this is necessary to maintain the 50/50 VG/PG ratio - you must use both nicshots in the 30m Bottle.

Cheers, in my haste to get it mixed. I missed that bit on the product page. All sorted and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom