What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush would like to extend to you a 12 day 25% discount for Christmas

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Manabush Braves

Firstly we at Manabush would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a superlative New year.

This year has been a particularly difficult time for vaping, and your support has kept us going and given us the drive we have needed to carry on - for that, we at Manabush salute you.

We would like to extend to you a traditional 12 days discount code of 25% off everything in store.

Click this link : https://manabush.com/discount/XMAS25 and the code will be automatically added at checkout - alternatively use the code : XMAS25 at checkout.

sqaureManabush.png

As ever guys, thanks for your support!

As ever Martyn, thanks to you guys for such brilliant products....and a happy Xmas to one and all.

:santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance:

Got excited then realise don't get me money till 27th [emoji21][emoji24][emoji24]

YES ZT. Ordered myself a Spiritwalker Nanabozho - if its to my tastes ill order more when i get paid :) also nearly used all my Nokomis from the Nokomis range in my epipe (its been sensational) so dont know whether to get more of it or try another from the range :( tough life.

Hi Manabush Braves

Firstly we at Manabush would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a superlative New year.

This year has been a particularly difficult time for vaping, and your support has kept us going and given us the drive we have needed to carry on - for that, we at Manabush salute you.

We would like to extend to you a traditional 12 days discount code of 25% off everything in store.

Click this link : https://manabush.com/discount/XMAS25 and the code will be automatically added at checkout - alternatively use the code : XMAS25 at checkout.

As ever guys, thanks for your support!

Brilliant offer- Thank-you. Merry Christmas to you and all your Team. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom