What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush - Vapefest - and the end of an era

Looked a bit too 'evening bag cigarette lighter' for me, Not keen on the engine turned effect either. :D
It does but at least it was a step into something classic by a major manufacturer.
The lost vape mirage came with wood panel's but it was an odd size and had white writing up the side.
Again China often do this when copying english cars. They make a rolls Royce 1:1 copy and then put a subwoofer in the boot and and under body uv lighting.

It does but at least it was a step into something classic by a major manufacturer.
The lost vape mirage came with wood panel's but it was an odd size and had white writing up the side.
Again China often do this when copying english cars. They make a rolls Royce 1:1 copy and then put a subwoofer in the boot and and under body uv lighting.
Yes it was - I'm a pain .... I've only liked about 5 mods since I started vaping! :D

And yes, they do! :D

Back
Top Bottom