What's new

Manabush - Vapefest - and the end of an era

Cheers .. I have that vaponaute thing on the way tho :) hopefully be here before VF
Excellent. I do like that one. Odd board choice but beautifully designed.
As we said before. Finding a class mtl mod that doesn't cost silly money is a nightmare at the moment. Everyone's gone carbon fibre and flashing lights.

Excellent. I do like that one. Odd board choice but beautifully designed.
As we said before. Finding a class mtl mod that doesn't cost silly money is a nightmare at the moment. Everyone's gone carbon fibre and flashing lights.
Duly noted! You would have thought with amount of MTL atties coming out at the mo - someone would be designing mods for them. It’s like the halves are not in sync

Duly noted! You would have thought with amount of MTL atties coming out at the mo - someone would be designing mods for them. It’s like the halves are not in sync
Lol. Just grateful for the tank choice.
You would have thought one company would aim more at the steel, wood, leather end of things rather than Bluetooth and disco lights.
Even lost vape have gone a bit austin allegro. You know, a posh grill and leather seats on a crap car.

Oooooh goody ...... I can post a pic of this again ........ Hastur looks nice on it ...... ;)

P1160925.JPG

Lol. Just grateful for the tank choice.
You would have thought one company would aim more at the steel, wood, leather end of things rather than Bluetooth and disco lights.
Even lost vape have gone a bit austin allegro. You know, a posh grill and leather seats on a crap car.
Spot on! :18:

Back
Top Bottom