What's new

Manabush - Vapefest - and the end of an era

I’ve no idea how I’m going to manage to avoid you without the noticeable tent. Stupid decision.

Can you get Glenn to wander about twenty foot in front of you waving a red flag or something?

I’ve no idea how I’m going to manage to avoid you without the noticeable tent. Stupid decision.

Can you get Glenn to wander about twenty foot in front of you waving a red flag or something?
That would intimate he can walk faster than I can

Hey all
I hope some of you guys are gonna come say hello at Vapefest this year?

Or if not hello at least "WTF! WHY HAS CHIRICAHUA SUN HAS CHANGED YOU LONG HAIRED FECKIN IDIOT!"

Things are gonna be a bit different for the former denizens of the Rainbow (or as you lot christened us in years gone by "The Big Gay Tent") this year - our tent will in fact be rectangular - and not rainbow coloured AND in a different position. Truly the end of a rather camp era.

With the sad exception of Leigh from Plumeblue who will be a very sadly missed regular for us in the tent this year and the end of another era (Manabush has done VF side by side with Leigh from when we very first started doing it) - you can still expect to find plenty of cool vendors situated within our hallowed flaps.

the list is thusly :

El Diablo
Van Dykes Vapes
Cotswold Vapour
The Druids Brew
South Coast Vapes
Manabush

we will have some seating and stuff for you to come in chill out and chew the phat - we ourselves will have on trial Firewater, The Nokomis range and Indigene (alongside the druid) - so if you have not hit up trying the FireWater or Indigene yet ... this may be your chance. Our other stuff will also be for sale. We will also be carrying small numbers of the Justfog Minifit , The Aspire Breeze 2 and the frankly wonderful Zeltu-X along with a small number of the relevant replacement pods / coils.

roll up roll up and come and marvel at the Svelte El Diablo, the eccentric Van Dykes, the highly relaxed cotswold vapour, The awesome South coast vapes, the beatnik Druids Brew and of course the utterly Hatstand Manabush team.

see you there!
Lol, your a glutton for punishment. We need to do a competition on how many whinges you get over the weekend.

Update :

we just found out we may well have a limited amount of Cthulu Hastur Mini MTL for sale at VF ...

I will also have personally on me (because i'm vaping them at the mo) the next three flavours from the FireWater range ... for anyone that wants a preview ...

Last edited:
Update :

we just found out we may well have a limited amount of Cthulu Hastur Mini MTL for sale at VF ...

I will also have personally on me (because i'm vaping them at the mo) the next three flavours from the FireWater range ... for anyone that wants s preview ...
Now that's just teasing for those of us that can't go!!!! :) Are these flavours going to be revealed soon???

Now that's just teasing for those of us that can't go!!!! :) Are these flavours going to be revealed soon???
No :) but i will send testers out over the coming weeks

No :) but i will send testers out over the coming weeks
That sounds exciting. Wish I was coming up. Really want to try the hastur and those flavours are intriguing.
Converted two new customers over the weekend to firewater too.

Shame you cant get man !

Back
Top Bottom