What's new

Manabush Seasonal Flavours ...

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Coming over the next few weeks will be Four Limited edition Christmas flavours from Manabush - or rather seasonal flavours .. as we plan to do them from midway through November to Just after New Years

There will be one from the Nokomis Range .. marking the first time we have released a Nokomis juice in several years, One from the Firewater range - which will be a bit lighter than previous Firewater Juices, One from the Base Zero Range and a stand alone flavour ...

The flavours will be available in 50ml Shortfill, 30ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers and in the case of The Nokomis range one and the Firewater range one a 10ml "Long Fill" for 12mg vapers ...

More info .... soon.

Coming over the next few weeks will be Four Limited edition Christmas flavours from Manabush - or rather seasonal flavours .. as we plan to do them from midway through November to Just after New Years

There will be one from the Nokomis Range .. marking the first time we have released a Nokomis juice in several years, One from the Firewater range - which will be a bit lighter than previous Firewater Juices, One from the Base Zero Range and a stand alone flavour ...

The flavours will be available in 50ml Shortfill, 30ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers and in the case of The Nokomis range one and the Firewater range one a 10ml "Long Fill" for 12mg vapers ...

More info .... soon.
Frikin awesome news.

To me, nothing says Christmas like Spiritwalker Coyote Coconut....

Last edited:
If you've been good boys and girls, you'll have treats in your Christmas stockings this year.

The several ones I've tested have all been good and some are definitely away from my "comfort zone".

Back
Top Bottom