Manabush Prices

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
may have been reduced over this weekend

Just saying.

@ZT
How do the manabush t'shirt sizes run ?
Am I safe to just buy my normal size or do they run big or small ?

Hmmmm id say about normal really

Are the T shirts reduced?
yes - there has been a surprise reduction in the price of cotton this weekend / alongside the price of plastic bottles from our suppliers - thereby legitimately enabling us to reduce our prices until such time as the market in these materials picks up

*sniff*

Cheers @ZT I'll take a mosey on over the now :)

As for the T-shirts, I've got 6 and all fit correctly on my size of XXL although the BUNKR are a tad tighter than the Manabush/Spiritwalker ones. Quality and print are top notch BTW and the Manbush/Spiritwalker Ts are printed both sides - I do a pub quiz locally and often times I'm wearing a Manabush T, I get loads of positive comments on them although most people think it's a band tshirt :)

Cheers @ZT most people think it's a band tshirt :)

And theres my early musical influences coming through again.

I guy came to our business the other day because he couldn't get any in the shop he normally goes too .. I answered the door to him .. first thing he said was "Who's The Cult fan then?"

And theres my early musical influences coming through again.

I guy came to our business the other day because he couldn't get any in the shop he normally goes too .. I answered the door to him .. first thing he said was "Who's The Cult fan then?"
least .. i think thats what he said

Back
Top Bottom