What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush On The Menu!

manabush

Premium Vendor
Here in Nottingham one of the higher end restaurants and cocktail bars (higher end .. not snobby high end .. very welcoming to all) is called "World service". : http://www.worldservicerestaurant.com/
Manabush are proud too announce we are now on their menu

WTF?!?!?! I hear you cry .. not the food menu .. silly - the cocktail menu .. they asked us too develop a non nicotine vapour for top of one of their drinks .. the "Wingback" we have been down to try the finished product tonight (at the same time procuring a rather nice meal ... coconut panacotta mmmmm)... .. and the inhale of the tobacco and maple works really well over the luxurious fig and hazlenut cognac ...

If you are ever in the area .. I recommend you pop in for one.

IMG_5495.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Last edited:
Holy clouds on a Cognac cocktail batman!!! Get my coat and get the Batmobile to Nottingham pronto!! *sigh* I wish!! Looks lush!

I've truly seen it all now! That's one way to really push the boundaries of vaping. Superb!

That looks wicked :D Coconut panacotta sounds like a winner too. I am hungry now. Just about to start making some red onion marmalade - should go nicely with a bit of pâté...

Is the eliquid bespoke for the cocktail then?

That looks wicked :D Coconut panacotta sounds like a winner too. I am hungry now. Just about to start making some red onion marmalade - should go nicely with a bit of pâté...

Is the eliquid bespoke for the cocktail then?
I love red onion marmalade

@junglist

red onion marmalade, a good quality black puddin' and then a well made green peppercorn sauce

its pub grub, but its lush

Back
Top Bottom