What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush Nokomis

ed87

Mod Maker
I DIY my own juice and I’m relatively happy with what I’ve been making, but my interest was recently peaked by MTL.

So, last Friday I bought myself a berserker MTL tank. It’s taking me a while to get used to (I’m normally a pair of 0.11 aliens, 90-100w type of vaper).

Anyway, I’ve heard nothing but good things about Manabush and as a rule I don’t buy juice any more but I thought I’d treat myself and see what all the fuss is about.

WOW. This stuff is beautiful. @ZT congratulations sir, congratulations - most of the time when I buy juice I think ‘why should I spend money on buying this stuff when mine is just as good’, but this stuff - the recipe is spot on and I can tell it’s been steeped well and the nicotine gives a lovely smooth throat hit.

Anyway, I guess I’m saying thanks and well done!

I think Manabush will be the one and only juice I buy now (obviously I’ll still use my own) as it’s money well spent.

couldnt agree more.

now youve got to try pow wow, nanabozho, chirkahua sun, coyote coconut, nokomis

Another soul.....
:sinister:

Good, nay...effing great innit?
I suspect cauldrons and black pointy hats were involved...

Hey
I DIY my own juice and I’m relatively happy with what I’ve been making, but my interest was recently peaked by MTL.

So, last Friday I bought myself a berserker MTL tank. It’s taking me a while to get used to (I’m normally a pair of 0.11 aliens, 90-100w type of vaper).

Anyway, I’ve heard nothing but good things about Manabush and as a rule I don’t buy juice any more but I thought I’d treat myself and see what all the fuss is about.

WOW. This stuff is beautiful. @ZT congratulations sir, congratulations - most of the time when I buy juice I think ‘why should I spend money on buying this stuff when mine is just as good’, but this stuff - the recipe is spot on and I can tell it’s been steeped well and the nicotine gives a lovely smooth throat hit.

Anyway, I guess I’m saying thanks and well done!

I think Manabush will be the one and only juice I buy now (obviously I’ll still use my own) as it’s money well spent.
thanks man! Pleased you like it!

Welcome to the Manabush addicts club - I make a few of my own and have tried lots, but I have still yet to find a juice I like better! :D

Back
Top Bottom