What's new

Manabush in Cardiff ... this weekend

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chefs Fest ... for those in the area or looking to travel, Manabush/Indigene/Legio-X and Also Paul from the Druids Brew will be attending Chefs Fest this coming Saturday at Cardiff Stadium

See you there - I shall spend all weekend attempting to NOT do a welsh accent, isn't it bouyo.

Date And Time

Sat, 13 July 2019

10:00 – 17:00 BST

Add to Calendar

Cardiff

CF11 8ER

View Map

Chefs Fest ... for those in the area or looking to travel, Manabush/Indigene/Legio-X and Also Paul from the Druids Brew will be attending Chefs Fest this coming Saturday at Cardiff Stadium

See you there - I shall spend all weekend attempting to NOT do a welsh accent, isn't it bouyo.

Date And Time

Sat, 13 July 2019

10:00 – 17:00 BST

Add to Calendar

Cardiff

CF11 8ER

View Map
I'm pretty sure 'Manabush' will sound awesome in a full-on valleys accent! :2thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure 'Manabush' will sound awesome in a full-on valleys accent! :2thumbsup:
Im not going to take the piss out of any accents until I get back from being surrounded by people with said accent :)

Im not going to take the piss out of any accents until I get back from being surrounded by people with said accent :)
Wise move. But for the record ........ I go weak at the knees for a valleys accent ............ ;)

Back
Top Bottom