What's new

Manabush Firewater Flavours- No.Four, No.Five and No.Six now available!

I'm struggling with No 5 a bit. It's almost as if the flavours cancel each out to some degree. Maybe too subtle for my taste.

Having given no4 a good bash on its arrival on Friday and thoroughly enjoying it (despite twice accidentally putting it in my Kennedy at 0.1!) I awoke yesterday absolutely struggling for breath with my asthma - my Wife informed me in her usual diplomatic manner that I hadn't been that bad since Coolie had sent me some 1,2 & 3 to try last year - oh noes :(

I had recovered sufficiently by the afternoon that I decided to give 5 a go - I was watching the kids, so, against my usual protocol of a fresh wick when trying a new liquid, I vaped my Snappy dry and went in on top of 4 and had at it. The first noticeable difference was an increased throat hit, no bad thing in my book as I enjoy a good throat hit, but I was struggling to pick up the apple cider and cinnamon despite using it until I went to bed - I've come to a recent conclusion that I struggle to really pick out apple and strawberry notes despite them being the prominent flavours in some of my most used and most favourite liquids!

My breathing is absolutely fine today despite being on 5 for a large part of yesterday, so I'm putting the asthma issues yesterday down to a glitch in the matrix as I've been unwell since Christmas with a chest infection and on the whole my breathing hasn't been the best, nothing compared to yesterday though.

I'll give 6 a bash later, on a fresh wick this time, and go back to 5 tomorrow to retry.

Oh no, I feel bad if I made you bad [emoji120] Unwittingly of course, there’s maybe an ingredient in Firewater that doesn’t agree with you [emoji848]

Wishing you better @stevoknevo :10:.

Took me a while to get my head around the ginger ale, but after a day or two I'm loving it. In order, at the moment, my preference is 5 then 6 then 4. :)

Oh no, I feel bad if I made you bad [emoji120] Unwittingly of course, there’s maybe an ingredient in Firewater that doesn’t agree with you [emoji848]
Don't :D my only récollection is of the trying them, not the aftermath due to my abysmal memory, and I would have bought and tried them myself anyhoo - SWMBO with her elephant-level memory remembers absolutely everything though! ;) It might be as you say and I have a sensitivity to one of the flavourings used, but I'm fine today after 5 (and also accidentally putting that it in, and subsequently trying it, my Kennedy too!)

See the order for me is :

That's where I am currently. That said four and six are neck and neck. It depends on where I am sweetness wise. Transitioning from vaping nokomis all day to no 4 is very easy indeed.
I do like five though and I feel it will be a grower as I like the subtle cinnamon touch. It's divisive in our house. Mrs kid likes it but can't taste cinnamon but I get a lovely cinnamon finish.

Coff Coff.......... Erm Gentleman and Lady, this thread is really supposed to be about Firewater 4 5 and 6. C'mon...... :doh:
Firewater tastes particularly good when vaped using this new asmodus thingy... lol.
Sorry Guv.

5 is my favourite of the new three, by quite a long way. I'm probably in a minority but I could live with a touch more cinnamon. :)

5 is my favourite of the new three, by quite a long way. I'm probably in a minority but I could live with a touch more cinnamon. :)
Actually, I could possibly live with a touch more ...... but not a lot and I don't miss it. It's luvverly as it is. :)

4 over 5 so far for me - slight issue with the Snappy necessitated a strip down, U/S bath and a rewick, but the urge to get tore in to the Spirit-Chiri that also arrived the other day was too strong. 6 will have to wait :)

Back
Top Bottom