What's new

Manabush Firewater Flavours- No.Four, No.Five and No.Six now available!

I received these on Wednesday but was on a run of 4, 12 hour shifts so wanted to give them the attention they deserved.
Cleaned and wicked Berserkers. Number 5 first, it did not disappoint really loving the throat hit and the taste of cider.
Second up number 4, again lovely taste and smell. Nice tang and throaty hit. I’m keeping number 6 until last as I know I love it anyway. These are great in Vv mode. Don’t know why just prefer them that way. The other half declared one of them to smell of corned beef toasties [emoji848] Not sure I get that. Not a bad thing though, as apparently made her fancy one.
View attachment 186631
Those armour pros are pretty good arnt they?

I have purposely kept quiet up until now as @ZT knew what we thought after our excursion up to The Cafe in December :)
However........ Time has passed and herself has been fairly hammering her liquids of late as she was (a) suffering in extremis and (b) has been trying all the new ones again.
The results are as follows ............ From HER perspective.
Number 4: She is a big fan of the NEW Chiri by the way, so.............. "Good, but maybe a touch too sweet for me."
Number 5: She was particularly venomous about this offering I'm afraid :( "Wrecked by Cinnamon"
Number 6: She refused to pass comment until she'd done the bottle :) "Now If Martyn could just supply me with Number 1 and THIS on a regular basis, life would be good!"

I'm pretty much the same in that I adore Number 1 :) But, Number 6 brings something new to the table which I find really pleasing. What with The Nokomis Range, Indigene and now Firewater 1 and 6........... Did someone say "Desert Island Vapes?"

Yes they are- the chip is great. I think I even prefer them against the Coral in TC mode with the true tank. So easy to set up.
It's such a good mod isn't it. Compact, solid and the board is of DNA/yihi quality. Definitely the best mod from China I tried last year.
Somehow the charms of asmodus have passed me by over the year's but I've currently got the oddly named colossal (odd as it's a compact single 18650 mod) and the functionality reminds me of the armour and the build quality is excellent. I may be a new fan.

It's such a good mod isn't it. Compact, solid and the board is of DNA/yihi quality. Definitely the best mod from China I tried last year.
Somehow the charms of asmodus have passed me by over the year's but I've currently got the oddly named colossal (odd as it's a compact single 18650 mod) and the functionality reminds me of the armour and the build quality is excellent. I may be a new fan.

Oh don’t! I’ll be off down another Rabbit hole. Furtively off to check it out. [emoji3]

Oh don’t! I’ll be off down another Rabbit hole. Furtively off to check it out. [emoji3]
I really think you'd like most of the range Coolie.
From 18500 size minikins upto the new stabwood design's they really perform well.
I will get a review up asap but I may have to partake in a couple of these myself.
Just one central solid fire button. Everything else is done by touch screen.
I know they've been favourites of many for a while but I really like the understated little design. Shake it as much as you like and not a single tiny rattle.

Coff Coff.......... Erm Gentleman and Lady, this thread is really supposed to be about Firewater 4 5 and 6. C'mon...... :doh:

Had an odd realisation today...

Been trying 4, 5 and 6 for a few months now during the development and always No.5 was a firm favourite. Love the Cider and the subtle cinnamon with the sweetness from the Bourbon. It was the best in my view.

It's been in the shop a few days now so obviously been vaping all 3 happily but I've found I'm vaping No.6 more than 5, still love 5 but No.6 has now become the favourite.

No.4, I'm not a huge fan of but I was never a huge fan of Chiri. I can appreciate it as a good liquid but it just doesn't suit my taste buds.

Having given no4 a good bash on its arrival on Friday and thoroughly enjoying it (despite twice accidentally putting it in my Kennedy at 0.1!) I awoke yesterday absolutely struggling for breath with my asthma - my Wife informed me in her usual diplomatic manner that I hadn't been that bad since Coolie had sent me some 1,2 & 3 to try last year - oh noes :(

I had recovered sufficiently by the afternoon that I decided to give 5 a go - I was watching the kids, so, against my usual protocol of a fresh wick when trying a new liquid, I vaped my Snappy dry and went in on top of 4 and had at it. The first noticeable difference was an increased throat hit, no bad thing in my book as I enjoy a good throat hit, but I was struggling to pick up the apple cider and cinnamon despite using it until I went to bed - I've come to a recent conclusion that I struggle to really pick out apple and strawberry notes despite them being the prominent flavours in some of my most used and most favourite liquids!

My breathing is absolutely fine today despite being on 5 for a large part of yesterday, so I'm putting the asthma issues yesterday down to a glitch in the matrix as I've been unwell since Christmas with a chest infection and on the whole my breathing hasn't been the best, nothing compared to yesterday though.

I'll give 6 a bash later, on a fresh wick this time, and go back to 5 tomorrow to retry.

Back
Top Bottom