What's new

Manabush Cafe Break in 26/1/19 3.21am

This makes you understand why so many shops these days are covered in steel roller shutters. It shows the level that scum will stoop to.

Sainburys opposite got the headlights .. we are waiting for some others to get back to us

This makes you understand why so many shops these days are covered in steel roller shutters. It shows the level that scum will stoop to.
Yes - we need them

however due to the nature of how the shop came into our possession and the fact it had literally what it came with and nothing else .. its been something that has been on the to do list (wrongly obviously) but the funding has just not been there so far.

Manabush Cafe Burglary 26/1/19 - 3.21am

So we were broken into last night at around 3.21 am (26/1/19)

They destroyed the front window and cased a lot of damage and mess inside the shop - and of course hoofed it with a load of stock (mainly Eliquids but some hardware also) - The Eliquid Haul contained a few liquids that are pretty hard to find anywhere but in our shop or online (namely the Spirtwalker by Manabush Range, and the Indigéne Eliquid range) so if you see any of tht or anything else from the below list for sale on facebook pages, ebay, down the pub or anywhere else that look suspicious please let us know. The police have got some good boot prints, which may help - or if anyone recognises any of the guys in the attached video or their voices again please let us know.

The list of stolen stock :

Hardware :

PockeXs - in silver, rose and gold
Tesla Invader minis (tester mods)
true tanks (tester mods)
Cthulu Hastur Minis (tester mods)
Kbox 200s (tester mods)
Evok 80s (tester mods)

Eliquid :

Spritwalker by Manabush
Indigéne Eliquid
Elements (10ml Compliant bottles)
Twelve Monkeys (compliant 10mls in tubes)
Wick Liquor Shortfills
Occult Owl Shortfills
Forbidden Shortfills
ZAP Shortfills

Again if anyone sees or knows anything please let us know - its been a bugger of a day.

please see this page to see the video .. as its too big to upload on here ...

https://www.facebook.com/steamteaandvape/

Scummy cunts.

Sounds like they deliberately went for your shop and it wasn’t an impulse thing. I hope your insurance will act responsibly.

Fuck .... so shitty to hear this, gutted for you. I'll keep me eyes and ears open.

Utterly horrible thing to happen, bloody lowlife scum. [emoji2959]

@ZT - popping something up on the News section/newsletter. It'll go live when Tobes, Shell or the vicar stop playing naked Twister.

Sorry to hear this terrible news.. Dirty robbing bastards. Grips my shit when people without a care just think they can take what people work so hard for. Hope they get what’s come to them.
Sincerely hope you get a speedy resolution to what is obviously a distressing time.

Back
Top Bottom