What's new

Manabush Cafe Break in 26/1/19 3.21am

This is proper shit, hope you catch whoever did this...
Will be keeping a look out and let you know if I see anything around...

These guys have been in the cafe a few times..they know the way around,where to go and what to go for.
They sound like they are taking in Romanian or Serbian not sure but they don’t sound English.
I thought that as well (the accents) - however its a trick of the audio ... my Son (who works in Sound engineering) has cleaned up the audio .. and its all Very English - what I can only politically incorrectly term as "Council Estate Chav" or "White wannabe Gangsta" - if that offends anyone I frankly couldn't give a fuck at this point in time.

you can clearly hear the phrases "Get The Manabush" , "Got it got it got it" and "Wheres the sledgehammer - I got it!"

I thought that as well (the accents) - however its a trick of the audio ... my Son (who works in Sound engineering) has cleaned up the audio .. and its all Very English - what I can only politically incorrectly term as "Council Estate Chav" or "White wannabe Gangsta" - if that offends anyone I frankly couldn't give a fuck at this point in time.

you can clearly hear the phrases "Get The Manabush" , "Got it got it got it" and "Wheres the sledgehammer - I got it!"
fucking slags.....

Bet the fuckers have been flogging it on the car boots this morning already. Shame you didn't have a big fuck off pit bull on the prowl in the shop, rip the fuckers to bits.

Yep I heard that too (though I had to play it several times). Utter scum. :12:

Bet the fuckers have been flogging it on the car boots this morning already. Shame you didn't have a big fuck off pit bull on the prowl in the shop, rip the fuckers to bits.
Im actually terrified of dogs ...

Back
Top Bottom