What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush Black Friday Deals - From Now Until Monday

CharmingSerpentineEastrussiancoursinghounds-small.gif
He's standing by his principles and keeping it for Christmas.
That said, somewhere on a hill in brum currently stands Roy wood leading a team of Indians in a "wish it could be Christmas every day" dance.
The plan is in action.

He's standing by his principles and keeping it for Christmas.
That said, somewhere on a hill in brum currently stands Roy wood leading a team of Indians in a "wish it could be Christmas every day" dance.
The plan is in action.
To add to my woes I've just discovered Maple and Pecan Matchmakers ................ OH swears they smell 'like your Manabush vape'. That might explain why I'm now addicted to them.

Guess what ............... they're a Christmas 'Limited Edition' ................ :28: :17:

To add to my woes I've just discovered Maple and Pecan Matchmakers ................ OH swears they smell 'like your Manabush vape'. That might explain why I'm now addicted to them.

Guess what ............... they're a Christmas 'Limited Edition' ................ :28: :17:
Yeah daughter no 2 bought me a box a few weeks back. Nice.
Today she bought baklava.

I’m considering what to do with the Christmas ones .. they have been very popular - I kinda have a plan actually
Not used your liquids for a long time as I went off tobacco flavoured. After posting another thread I was persuaded to give your christmas ones a try. I made a right cockup with the custard. I assumed that you had to prize the top off the concentrate to put the nic in. Most of concentrate went onto worktop. Senility is creepping in I think !. However, the bit i managed to salvage went into my tank & I must say it`s a great custard. If you did it at 12mg I don`t think I would bother with any others.

Not used your liquids for a long time as I went off tobacco flavoured. After posting another thread I was persuaded to give your christmas ones a try. I made a right cockup with the custard. I assumed that you had to prize the top off the concentrate to put the nic in. Most of concentrate went onto worktop. Senility is creepping in I think !. However, the bit i managed to salvage went into my tank & I must say it`s a great custard. If you did it at 12mg I don`t think I would bother with any others.
Ahh mate!

sorry!

Ill send you another out man - best you get the full bottle eh!

Good stuff Bob [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
@ossettbob

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom