What's new

Manabush Black Friday Deals - From Now Until Monday

TBH apart from the the float which defo needs a steep I’d say the rest are good to go

They will all improve with time (fruits get less harsh etc - not that they are harsh) but I hit em straight away

tbh tho ... I even hit eggnog and powwow straight away ..... and just accept it gets better
Trust me to dive into the float, (if that's not against the laws of physics)

Trust me to dive into the float, (if that's not against the laws of physics)
I wouldn’t worry
I Vape it straight away as well :) it just gets creamier and richer in a day or two

And the cooling would ruin that anyway :D

Thanks for this fantastic deal ZT, it was really easy getting the basket to £100 considering all I Vape is Manabush stuff.
The firewater X is shaping up to be the best eliquid I’ve ever tried, it really is perfection. Nearly done a full bottle and have one more. Hope it goes onto general sale, it’s a belter.

Thanks for this fantastic deal ZT, it was really easy getting the basket to £100 considering all I Vape is Manabush stuff.
The firewater X is shaping up to be the best eliquid I’ve ever tried, it really is perfection. Nearly done a full bottle and have one more. Hope it goes onto general sale, it’s a belter.
I’m considering what to do with the Christmas ones .. they have been very popular - I kinda have a plan actually

I’m considering what to do with the Christmas ones .. they have been very popular - I kinda have a plan actually

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom