What's new

Manabush Black Friday Deals - From Now Until Monday

Didn't make the cut yet guys. It's still coming though look at ZTs post on the Divergent thread.
Yeah, did see this morning. Gonna mix the cola rum and cola lime for a Cuba libre when they are perfected.
Range looks great.

Yeah, did see this morning. Gonna mix the cola rum and cola lime for a Cuba libre when they are perfected.
Range looks great.
Oh the range is good [emoji16], I've had to resist for weeks about dipping into the Raspberry.

Every time I've been in that part of HQ and seeing it sitting there bottled. Its been going "go on Ash, vapeeeeee me. You know you want to"

Oh the range is good [emoji16], I've had to resist for weeks about dipping into the Raspberry.

Every time I've been in that part of HQ and seeing it sitting there bottled. Its been going "go on Ash, vapeeeeee me. You know you want to"
Lol. Yeah must be a bitch with his lordship in creative mode at the moment. Flavours galore.
Cherry and raspberry will be next for me. Not sure I can do orange.
I've never had so many bloody flavours on the go. Our house looks like a vape shop. Different flavours and set ups on every sideboard and shelf.

Lol. Yeah must be a bitch with his lordship in creative mode at the moment. Flavours galore.
Cherry and raspberry will be next for me. Not sure I can do orange.
I've never had so many bloody flavours on the go. Our house looks like a vape shop. Different flavours and set ups on every sideboard and shelf.
Nah it's all good tbh, it's nice to try some weird and wonderful flavour combinations.

There's another beverage type flavour we've been testing today.

Nah it's all good tbh, it's nice to try some weird and wonderful flavour combinations.

There's another beverage type flavour we've been testing today.
Lovely, some of the idea's I've looked at seem amazing.
You've never had it so good in the shop.

It is :), keep seeing some dude called Eyeball Kids orders pop up at the HQ ;)

He's a proper hoarder... 2 orders in 1 day once.
Need to stop releasing new bloody flavours then. Lol.
Excellent bud. Hope your enjoying the product/logistics side.

Back
Top Bottom