What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush and Bunkr - 0mg Short fills.

Not doing that again! Mrs is bloody 16 weeks up the duff because of my last misdemeanour Father. I have also been advised by SWMBO that I have to stop buying Manabush Tshirts as "every fucking photo has you in a Manabush tshirt and people will think you don't change your clothes" :(
It’s probably about time I designed some new ones tbh

Not doing that again! Mrs is bloody 16 weeks up the duff because of my last misdemeanour Father. I have also been advised by SWMBO that I have to stop buying Manabush Tshirts as "every fucking photo has you in a Manabush tshirt and people will think you don't change your clothes" :( I've got Bunkr and Spiritwalkers ones too went down like a lead balloon.

The point I was trying to make about using Manabush in high wattage situations is you can! And it's bloody good! The shortfills are designed to have a bottle of 18mg added to create 60ml (or double for the hundred mls) to create 3mg? Whom predominately vapes 3mg? Cloud chasers? What is the traditional preserve of Manbush? 12mg/18mg? in a MTL type atty? So you are catering to DTL crowd with the 3mg mix option and it brings us in to play in the world of Manabush at high wattages :) And it works, for me anyway.

I know you've overflavoured the Bunker range to suit 3/6mg, but would it be possible to overflavour the rest of the range to suit those who vape higher nic strengths? I've had a PM asking if I had gone any higher than 6mg on the shortfills without diluting flavour, could only recommend that I am happy at 6mg and wouldn't suggest diluting further - so the market is their for higher strength vapers.

Oh aye, back to tshirts - was in Le Mans in France last week and visited a shop that stocks Spiritwalker, had a Manabush T on as per, and when the shopkeep seen me he was all "C'est Manabussshhhh" Between my Pigeon French and his broken English, we got sorted out :) Great vape shop called Le Petite Vapoteur that had an all available stock juice bar and some cracking mods and atties for sale. @ZT
Just read the rest of this :) was on my way to bed last night so only caught the first paragraph!

Ok higher strengths, working on something for that at the minute. More tempted instead of working out complexities of overstrengthing etc to look a alternative routes - I think for us it’s about trying to create a method where the end user can get a 100ml bottle or whatever without it costing more than what we used to sell our genuine 100ml bottles at pre TPD. If we can attain that, I’ll be happy.

I know le petite vapoteur - tho we don’t supply to them directly, they get it from our distributer in France. Seem like good guys, I know our distributer was excited to get them on board.

We did an expo in France earlier in the year with our distributer and I don’t speak a word of French ( apart from being able to stumble through “I’m sorry I don’t speak French”) it was a very entertaining weekend, and hell can those guys drink. I will start looking at t-shirts again soon.

To be honest since TPD, t-shirts and Merch have been something that have slipped a little - I do t have a great deal of brain power to go around at the best of times.

Thanks that is very useful. So I guess 6mg nic brew would be the following.

4.16ml (4.31g) of 72mg PG nic
&
5.84ml (7.34g) VG to top up to 10ml (ish)

Let me know if I am getting this wrong. Cheers for the bunkr :)
That's the mix ratio I use for all the 50ml shortfills that I have tried so far from various companies. If you are a 6mg vaper, and have got 72mg nic can't go wrong. [emoji6]

To be honest since TPD, t-shirts and Merch have been something that have slipped a little - I do t have a great deal of brain power to go around at the best of times.

indeed, the womens Manabush shirt still says 'from' and back .... the spiritwalker one is correct now though, changed one forgot the other?? :D

Need more mugs too. ;)

Hi- got the 50ml. Short fill. If I go for the 100 ml. Do I need 2x 18mg to make 3mg nic? It’s prob a daft question or will that make it 6mg. Cheers

Hi- got the 50ml. Short fill. If I go for the 100 ml. Do I need 2x 18mg to make 3mg nic? It’s prob a daft question or will that make it 6mg. Cheers
no you got it .. you need the 2 :)

no you got it .. you need the 2 :)

Cheers @ZT, not sure if this has already been asked, if I am making an order from both yours and indigene website. Are they both coming from the same great house of mystery, can the postage be combined? Cheers

Cheers @ZT, not sure if this has already been asked, if I am making an order from both yours and indigene website. Are they both coming from the same great house of mystery, can the postage be combined? Cheers
It can! PM incoming

Back
Top Bottom