What's new

Manabush and Bunkr - 0mg Short fills.

Depends how accurate you want to be!

7 ml of PG VG 70/30 mix would probably be ideal or close enough .. on the other hand I doubt you would notice a blind bit of difference if you used all VG or PG at those amounts.

Thanks that is very useful. So I guess 6mg nic brew would be the following.

4.16ml (4.31g) of 72mg PG nic
&
5.84ml (7.34g) VG to top up to 10ml (ish)

Let me know if I am getting this wrong. Cheers for the bunkr :)

sounds spot on to me fella .. or as near as dammit all makes no difference :)

Mixed mine with the extra pg/vg plus the nic,I'm glad i added the extra as they are really flavoury juices,wish i hadnt waited so long to try them
Apple strudel
Rhubard torte
Toffee cream
Alll flavours exactly as described.
Marvellous !!!
Cheers

Mixed mine with the extra pg/vg plus the nic,I'm glad i added the extra as they are really flavoury juices,wish i hadnt waited so long to try them
Apple strudel
Rhubard torte
Toffee cream
Alll flavours exactly as described.
Marvellous !!!
Cheers
Pleased you like em! Enjoy!

Forgive me Father @ZT, I have sinned again :( I received a Kennedy 24 in copper today, it was fitted with a bastard, sorry Father, a set of humongous fused paralled clapton doofers.

I vaped Two Arrows at 200w today Father @ZT and I liked it. So much so I've rattled a 10ml bottle in record time and am now about to go nuclear with...

...Chiricahua Sun :(

What is my punishment Father @ZT ?

Forgive me Father @ZT, I have sinned again :( I received a Kennedy 24 in copper today, it was fitted with a bastard, sorry Father, a set of humongous fused paralled clapton doofers.

I vaped Two Arrows at 200w today Father @ZT and I liked it. So much so I've rattled a 10ml bottle in record time and am now about to go nuclear with...

...Chiricahua Sun :(

What is my punishment Father @ZT ?
Five hairy mary’s and a good rub on your wife’s prayer beads

Five hairy mary’s and a good rub on your wife’s prayer beads
Not doing that again! Mrs is bloody 16 weeks up the duff because of my last misdemeanour Father. I have also been advised by SWMBO that I have to stop buying Manabush Tshirts as "every fucking photo has you in a Manabush tshirt and people will think you don't change your clothes" :( I've got Bunkr and Spiritwalkers ones too went down like a lead balloon.

The point I was trying to make about using Manabush in high wattage situations is you can! And it's bloody good! The shortfills are designed to have a bottle of 18mg added to create 60ml (or double for the hundred mls) to create 3mg? Whom predominately vapes 3mg? Cloud chasers? What is the traditional preserve of Manbush? 12mg/18mg? in a MTL type atty? So you are catering to DTL crowd with the 3mg mix option and it brings us in to play in the world of Manabush at high wattages :) And it works, for me anyway.

I know you've overflavoured the Bunker range to suit 3/6mg, but would it be possible to overflavour the rest of the range to suit those who vape higher nic strengths? I've had a PM asking if I had gone any higher than 6mg on the shortfills without diluting flavour, could only recommend that I am happy at 6mg and wouldn't suggest diluting further - so the market is their for higher strength vapers.

Oh aye, back to tshirts - was in Le Mans in France last week and visited a shop that stocks Spiritwalker, had a Manabush T on as per, and when the shopkeep seen me he was all "C'est Manabussshhhh" Between my Pigeon French and his broken English, we got sorted out :) Great vape shop called Le Petite Vapoteur that had an all available stock juice bar and some cracking mods and atties for sale. @ZT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom