What's new

Manabush and Bunkr - 0mg Short fills.

I've just checked my mouth. Nanabhozo with a 1 ohm micro coil in the strike with a whopping 1.2mm airflow at around a crazy 15w on a mech squonker.
I can confirm. It's mighty tasty.

Well I ordered Nokomis and Chiri in 100ml shortys and mixed in some 72mg nicotine in PG, I can't tell any real flavour difference at 6mg strength or 9ml of nicotine added. Delighted with the new shortfill bottles, makes Manabush viable as an all day vape for me now :)

I just whacked some Nokomis in my Glacier v2 with dual fused Claptons coming in at 0.55, 120w and it was all good - Glacier isn't noted for its flavour production right enough. Back to the Snapdragon now and all is right with the world again!

Well I ordered Nokomis and Chiri in 100ml shortys and mixed in some 72mg nicotine in PG, I can't tell any real flavour difference at 6mg strength or 9ml of nicotine added. Delighted with the new shortfill bottles, makes Manabush viable as an all day vape for me now :)

I just whacked some Nokomis in my Glacier v2 with dual fused Claptons coming in at 0.55, 120w and it was all good - Glacier isn't noted for its flavour production right enough. Back to the Snapdragon now and all is right with the world again!
Almost everything about this post makes me shudder :)

The terms “Manabush”and “Clapton’s” in the same sentence should never happen

Lol. As you well know I love Panamanian and am no stranger to high wattage and low ohms but the thought of manabush in a high wattage low ohm set up makes me retch.
I mean no offense.

Hello apes
I've just recieved my bunkr shortfills but i didn't order any nic shots as i have plenty of pre tpd darkstar nic (pg base)
How much should i add to 50ml to get 3ml nic strength,is it about 2ml?
Cheers

@killgore - 72mg base ?

if so 2.08ml
or thereabouts :)

just bare in mind its overstrength slightly to allow for 10ml of diluents

Back
Top Bottom