What's new

Likitless - New range from Cagatay ASIK - designed by him, produced by us - now live

Thanks for sharing!

I am really honoured to see my brand in this forum finally.

Firstly I wanna thank you to @Chris K to trust and accept me about my profession about e liquid production, stuffs etc. He is a really great help for everything. @Chris K also provided me meet with Manabush and Martyn so they cared about me getting in UK market. Of course, I wanna also thank you to Gabriel from Manabush Company. We talked many conversations regarding to Likitless brand and our business model.

I hope all the people who vape in UK really will like my products. I trust my special recipes and profession on mixology to myself etc.

You are always welcome to ask and give me feedback anything about Likitless.

Again, in advance, thank you for your interest.

You can also follow the Likitless on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/likitlessvapeuk

Cheers!

Stay safe and keep vaping.

- Ilker

Thank you mate and you're more than welcome.

Strange that it all started out on a thread on here a couple of years ago now!

Just to let any Apes in or around Nottingham know, Likitless is also stocked up at the Manabush Cafe in Mapperley.

I’m probably being a bit dumb here but can anyone see the PG/VG ratio of the Likitless shortfills.

Just tried the Vanilla Sky over the last couple of days and I have to say it is really, really good!

We are really pleasured to hear that lovely comment from you as Likitless Brand.

Enjoy vaping, stay safe.
I'm Vaping your excellent nicotic currently. Will put a review up shortly but definitely urge you to consider offering this as a mtl 50/50 liquid.
the flavour notes definitely need closer inspection than you can get in a dtl tank.
great work.

I'm Vaping your excellent nicotic currently. Will put a review up shortly but definitely urge you to consider offering this as a mtl 50/50 liquid.
the flavour notes definitely need closer inspection than you can get in a dtl tank.
great work.

Thanks for your comment that amazed me indeed. As so I recieve this kind of feedbacks I consider myself lucky.

I definitely think about 50/50 ratio and Martyn has already offered me this before. For now and I know - sure you did think already this - but you can prefer to use high PG or %100 pg nic shot adding your bottle to be suited for mtl.

The thing is because of Likitless is brand new, we struggle to go in UK market and lots of things there are to do. But we will get progress in time and meet all the requirements coming by customers.

Again, thanks for your surprising comment. Enjoy vaping and stay safe!

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment that amazed me indeed. As so I recieve this kind of feedbacks I consider myself lucky.

I definitely think about 50/50 ratio and Martyn has already offered me this before. For now and I know - sure you did think already this - but you can prefer to use high PG or %100 pg nic shot adding your bottle to be suited for mtl.

The thing is because of Likitless is brand new, we struggle to go in UK market and lots of things there are to do. But we will get progress in time and meet all the requirements coming by customers.

Again, thanks for your surprising comment. Enjoy vaping and stay safe!

I put some PG nic in mine and it vapes fine for MTL. Am vaping Nicotic at 14 watts and am getting a lovely, deep, rich tobacco flavour.

Back
Top Bottom