What's new

Likitless - New range from Cagatay ASIK - designed by him, produced by us - now live

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
likitlesslogo.jpg
"Likitless" E-Liquid - designed and mixed by myself, I. Cagatay ASIK and produced by Manabush Eliquids.

Likitless began its journey in 2015, handcrafted and refined by myself in Turkey. Likitless has now come to the UK supported by the Manabush team and we are excited to continue our journey with you and provide a unique range of e-liquids.

Manabush Say : With flavours ranging from biscuits and cookies, peanut butter and vanilla cream all the way through too fruits and energy drinks .. there is even a Vanilla Tobacco!

https://manabush.com/collections/likitless

Last edited:
"Likitless" E-Liquid - designed and mixed by myself, I. Cagatay ASIK and produced by Manabush Eliquids.

Likitless began its journey in 2015, handcrafted and refined by myself in Turkey. Likitless has now come to the UK supported by the Manabush team and we are excited to continue our journey with you and provide a unique range of e-liquids.

Manabush Say : With flavours ranging from biscuits and cookies, peanut butter and vanilla cream all the way through too fruits and energy drinks .. there is even a Vanilla Tobacco!

https://manabush.com/collections/likitless
Ooh shiny new website style. Looks really good!

Thanks for sharing!

I am really honoured to see my brand in this forum finally.

Firstly I wanna thank you to @Chris K to trust and accept me about my profession about e liquid production, stuffs etc. He is a really great help for everything. @Chris K also provided me meet with Manabush and Martyn so they cared about me getting in UK market. Of course, I wanna also thank you to Gabriel from Manabush Company. We talked many conversations regarding to Likitless brand and our business model.

I hope all the people who vape in UK really will like my products. I trust my special recipes and profession on mixology to myself etc.

You are always welcome to ask and give me feedback anything about Likitless.

Again, in advance, thank you for your interest.

You can also follow the Likitless on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/likitlessvapeuk

Cheers!

Stay safe and keep vaping.

- Ilker

Last edited:
Manabush are a massive part of POTV and have an excellent Reputation among Vapers here and pretty much everywhere. I feel your in very safe hands. I still have quite a bit of Liquid to use up but have the Likitless Range on the top of my list as will some other members no less.
Good Luck with it.

Back
Top Bottom