What's new

January Site wide Sale at Manabush!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
As above!

Product prices are reduced for the entirety of January! (for the resolution hunters!)

also .. for those thinking of ordering both Manabush AND Indigene Eliquid .. please read below :

One thing that has been irking me since we started on this project is postage - Indigene is shipped from the same premises as Manabush, but currently for us there is no easy way (separate sites, separate businesses) to pass over postage savings from one site to another from those who are ordering from both.

This should go someway to helping with that - anyone ordering from both Manabush (also having a sale!) and Indigene eLiquid - use the code "igotmanabush" in the INDIGENE checkout (this will not work in the Manabush Checkout) - this will give you FREE postage on Indigene and is ONLY applicable for those ordering from the two sites in one postage day (ie: before 3pm cutoff) - this will be checked so please don't use the code if you are ordering only from the one site ....

The only downside to this so far (I'm working on it!) - is you can only use one discount code at a time .. hence putting the sale ste wide instead of using a code.

Have a wicked New year everyone!

Manabush

PS: Its already on for you early birds!

Last edited:
Hi @ZT- my New Year’s Day fuddled Brain is trying to work out if I am able to get 6mg nic juice with the short fill range.
With the spare bottle, do you essentially half the 100ml bottle and put 2x18mg flavour into each.
Also is there a generic discount code on the Indigene site. Or is this already applied with the discount. The POTV discount still works with Manabush?
Thanks for the discount btw [emoji106]

Hi @ZT- my New Year’s Day fuddled Brain is trying to work out if I am able to get 6mg nic juice with the short fill range.
With the spare bottle, do you essentially half the 100ml bottle and put 2x18mg flavour into each.
Also is there a generic discount code on the Indigene site. Or is this already applied with the discount. The POTV discount still works with Manabush?
Thanks for the discount btw [emoji106]
Hi there

Ok I’m a bit cooked so will Answer as best I can :)

Yes you can get 6mgish if you do what you say (you will need an empty bottle though) if you got a 100ml and four x 18mg that would do it :)

There is no discount code (apart from the igotmanabush one for indigene that will combine postage from both sites) - the prices are already reduced in the site :)

Codes will still work - though notice you can only use one at once (site limitation - looking into it)

Does that help?

I bet I didn’t press save ... one mo!

yeah! my bad!

apologies! fixed now!

Hi there

Ok I’m a bit cooked so will Answer as best I can :)

Yes you can get 6mgish if you do what you say (you will need an empty bottle though) if you got a 100ml and four x 18mg that would do it :)

There is no discount code (apart from the igotmanabush one for indigene that will combine postage from both sites) - the prices are already reduced in the site :)

Codes will still work - though notice you can only use one at once (site limitation - looking into it)

Does that help?

Yes it does and thank-you. Going to order from Indigene only. I’ve scrambled about the site, looking for the generic indigene discount code. Strangely potv12 was still working on the Manabush one. Is that before you pressed save? Lol.

So the short answer is- indigene does not have a POTV discount? Or just during the site wide deductions? Thanks in advance. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom