What's new

January Blues Discount Code!

manabush

Premium Vendor
January - Meh January! Cheer yourself up with our 17.5% off Code for the rest of January.

Code : janblu17

*must be logged into the site for the code to work

janblu17.jpg

Nice one another pick n mix ordered as I just can't decide my favourites. I seem to like them all.

When you going to sell the Spiritwalker range in 100ml bottles Martyn?
Hi Harry ..

to be honest .. with the upcoming regs and 10ml bottle limits etc - Im not sure we are going to at all.

what we are going to do (cant remember if I have done this - meant to do it before xmas but got caught up in other things) is offer say 3 x 30 for a comparable price per ml as our original 100mls if that helps ?

or even 10 x 10ml

Serendipity indeed!

Was going to place my regular order and the mighty spirits of @manabush chimed in at the right time.

Absolute quality customer service from Martyn, over an out of stock (for the short term) item.

If you've let Manabush juice pass you by, had second thoughts or are just a complete idiot, now is the time repent! Take advantage of the offer - you can thank me later.

I was looking at Manabush juice just the other day, this made my mind up. Thank you for the discount, now I get to try some of all the ones I liked the sound of :)

Back
Top Bottom