What's new

Its a week of celebratory Discounts at Manabush

Last stupid question I promise - where can I put in the discount code? Went all the way to the last page of check out bit without seeing a discount code box! Apologies, it's early and I've not had my coffee yet... [emoji19]

Last stupid question I promise - where can I put in the discount code? Went all the way to the last page of check out bit without seeing a discount code box! Apologies, it's early and I've not had my coffee yet... [emoji19]
There is a button when you first go into your shopping cart. Just under the list of items.

Sign into your account and add your items as usual. Click on the shopping cart and below your items there is the option to add a coupon code.

Sign into your account and add your items as usual. Click on the shopping cart and below your items there is the option to add a coupon code.
On an iPad, clicking on shopping cart doesn't do anything. Clicking on checkout takes me straight through to check out, no options for a discount code.

(As in I can't even view the shopping cart. I touch that part of the screen and nothing happens, the screen stays as it is) [emoji16]

I'm on board the birthday bus lol
Thanks for great offer and happy birthday to you.

Back
Top Bottom