What's new

Introducing LEAF - A new tobacco range from Manabush - Bank Holiday code

Spent the evening with Sweet Blonde ............ it's a winner! Nice baccy hit on the way in and some sweetness on the way out, nicely balanced. The lingering aftertaste is lovely. :2thumbsup:

Did i read you were going to steep it for a week ?

Yep, I did. Planning to do the same for the other two as well. :)
Tbh H. Cigarillo is pretty much there after about 24hrs with the nic and is the one flavour I'd have no issue with vaping straight after adding the nic and giving it a shake. A day gives time for the nic to smooth it's edge off but the flavour is great straight out of the gate. Corona definitely benefits from a few day's to a week and blonde definitely seems to just get better and better over time.

The cigarillo and corona are NOT for the feint hearted or “i like a bit of tobacco - with other flavours” types
Yep rather than slowly seducing you they kick your front door in, shout "I'm a f###ing Cigar you C##t and proceed to kick your backdoor in.
everyone secretly loves a bit of rough with their smooth, lol.

Yep rather than slowly seducing you they kick your front door in, shout "I'm a f###ing Cigar you C##t and proceed to kick your backdoor in.
everyone secretly loves a bit of rough with their smooth, lol.

[emoji1787][emoji1787] smashing the back door in, going to have to give these a door.

Just tried the cigarillo, initial thoughts? Smells and tastes like raw peppers. Need to at least vape the rest of the tank but I suspect it's not for me. Was never a cigar smoker.

F it, out in the garden for a few beers, will take this with me and cane it's ass. Certainly has a bit of throat about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried the cigarillo, initial thoughts? Smells and tastes like raw peppers. Need to at least vape the rest of the tank but I suspect it's not for me. Was never a cigar smoker.

F it, out in the garden for a few beers, will take this with me and cane it's ass. Certainly has a bit of throat about it.
It is VERY tobacco …

Yer not wrong, went well with a couple of beers but I doubt I'd vape it all day.

Back
Top Bottom