What's new

HAVE YOUR SAY! A question for our customers

manabush - I'll be putting another order in today Mart and personally I prefer not to sign for my gear as there's nothing worse than getting the 'red card' and have to piss about collecting it but then I am honest and sadly not everyone is so from a business point of view, I'd say signed for.

However, I'll PM you in a minute with a little trick to stop the thieving b'stards. PM incoming mate.

Jase.

In my opion it's a chance we all take when sending stuff through the post wether it's rm or couier. There 's no 100% gaurantee it will get deliverd.

I'm not happy if there is a blanket charge of £3.60 for signed for,despite having a Postal Service here that I have started calling in the sorting office every bloody time I'm in town as I've lost count of orders that never arrive or even a red card saying they'd tried to deliver.I frequently discover that I haven't received the item(s) when RM have returned the item to its source & the vendor emails asking if I still want it(I'm so tempted to respond with a sarcastic "if I hadn't fucking wanted it,I wouldn't have fucking ordered it in the 1st place!" despite it not being the vendors fault)Last week,I had a letter delivered late that had been opened and read(pages in wrong order)with details about my health and benefit claim,but there is no sign of the electronic components ordered,or a bag of empty 10 ml bottles,or my router bits,or my electric guitar(though I did get a bass guitar delivered instead)I did get the ordered juice from yourselves though so this cured my anger issues at the sorting office.It's almost a case of "practise making perfect" as the more often I order online,the more of the items arrive.Pity I can't afford to be ordering items every day to keep the flow of successful deliveries going. :D

post office

i am never at home to sign for any thing and bloody hate those sorry you were out cards!

manabush personally I would prefer a flat £3.60 for a signed for service. I have had enough of Royal Mail and would gladly pay to ensure my juice arrives on time, for piece of mind more than anything. £3.60 I feel is very reasonable- look around and this is actually cheaper than a lot of vendors standard postage charges anyway!

Then again, I'm never ordering just one 10ml bottle from you!

Do away with the discount codes (on small single bottle orders), do away with 10ml and make your smallest bottle 15ml and promise to visit the mums of anyone who says their juice has gone missing. Yes, that's right, go Basil Fawlty on us……….

Do away with the discount codes (on small single bottle orders), do away with 10ml and make your smallest bottle 15ml and promise to visit the mums of anyone who says their juice has gone missing. Yes, that's right, go Basil Fawlty on us……….

I originally only did Manabush in 50 and 100ml bottles.

took me a long time to be convinced 10ml was a good idea

defo couldnt do without em now tho

With regards to post going missing, I wonder how genuine people are being. I mean, I'm sure stuff does go every now and again, but personally, I've never had vape mail not turn up from any vendor and like many of you that's 2-3 a week for the last 1 1/2 years. That also includes about 40 or so slowboat specials from China.

Unfortunately I know there's no way of telling if a punter is lying unless it's a recorded delivery. I'm afraid for a vendor it's devil if you do (potentially put people off by high shipping cost) or devil if you don't (take the hit when they apparently don't turn up).

I guess you've just got to do what makes the most economic sense to the business. I'll still keep buying, I'm a Manabush addict .

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
9668harry I would go recorded every time because of problems with my post... and I have let more small orders go and not contacted vendors etc.... but my post has been so bad that if not an option to have signed for its a no sale for me... 3.60 would mean I don't make smaller orders but security of orders is worth it to me even if means waiting a week till I can pick the fecker up...

Back
Top Bottom