What's new

FOUR NEW RELATED FLAVOURS FROM MANABUSH. VIVE LA REVOLUCION!

I've been lucky enough to tank a bottle of firewater revolucion already a few weeks back and it's incredible. I like the og firewater but having previously had too many bourbon hangovers I struggled to get over that hump. The rum starts out firey like a fresh havana club but smooths out to that classic aged seven year havana club sipping rum. Beautiful. The biggest thing here is that the Cigar flavour is as close as I've Found to the flavours of a good Cuban in an eliquid. I've vaped hundreds and none come close. El toro get the tobacco but can't create that Cuban tobacco under combustion flavour and smell. This completely nails it. Mrs kid even said ooh I miss that smell of a good Cigar when I was vaping it.
I've actually had to buy a load of nets since tanking the revolucion as I've had withdrawal. Not even close.
I'm working through the rest of the range now. @Coolie27, you'll love the base zero libre for sure.
Currently on firewater cuba libre and I'm in heaven. My favourite drink and old favourite smoke are back, in liquid form.
I will update as I go.

I’ve tanked 2 tanks of the revolucion. [emoji3] since 4pm. I might have had a snifter or 2 of them I wanted to do them in order. The lime is next up. Trying to limit myself. This Jolly ole sailoress is in heaven [emoji572]️[emoji572]️
153FCAB5-D391-4842-9BBC-ADBDE2BF1620.jpg

Tonight’s offering is the Firewater Cubana libre with cola and lime. I skipped one. This is seriously good stuff. John and Paul Agree [emoji1349][emoji3168]easily an ADV. I’m testing in the Berserker mini’s as I know if I’m going to like it by this measure They will be promoted to others tanks soon. [emoji1634][emoji484]
IMG_0255.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight’s offering is the Firewater Cubana libre with cola and lime. I skipped one. This is seriously good stuff. John and Paul Agee [emoji1349][emoji3168]easily an ADV. I’m testing in the Berserker mini’s as I know if I’m going to like it by this measure They will be promoted to others tanks soon. [emoji1634][emoji484]
View attachment 221802
I love the fact you clearly feel the need to measure your shots out accurately

I accurately measure mine ... they just ain’t 50ml

Ha ha. Had a full on argument the OH the other night. The large measure called a jigger is 30 ml(non-standard) do one and a half to 2 of these. [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom