What's new

Does anyone know who this is ?

The clone issue when it comes to hardware is about hype. At the moment it is all about the goon, or so it seems to me as someone who doesn't do drippers.

Because of the hype people want something of that name, but a bit of research can find a genuine budget atty that has the same characteristics but isn't straight copying anyone else's design. It was the same with the velocity and Kennedy.

The budget thing is harder to justify when there are so many quality budget products available but they don't have that name attached, so they get overlooked. Any of us that have been around a few years will know that the price of original gear has generally dropped from what it was. An original dripper used to be in the £100 range but most of the newer stuff is in the £60 ish range these days.

It is good to see the companies like sxk starting to being out original product. H cigar used to be the quality clone maker and note they ate quite respected as makers of original kit.

The big difference between juice and hardware is margins and hence why we are naturally harder on clone juice than attys.

I barely know any good juice clonemakers (commercial). I believe, commercial vape shops and other guys just take e liquid recipes dot com and make "unique" juices.

what's the point they will just change the name to something close to it then u can't do nothing

Thats EXACTLY the point

if he had used a different name and branding to start with - it wouldn't have been an issue

anyway old news - issue already dealt with satisfactorily

I've recently been buying e liquids from "johnyrukas" on ebay and have found his flavour list to be very extensive and excellent. Had no trouble ordering from him & he has supplied a few bottles free for me to try but I recently had aa email from him saying that he had problems on ebay so If I wanted any more I should email him & use his paypal to pay but I don't have his paypal details. I have emailed him recently but got no replies.

bm.JPG

pointless asking here as we dont recommend ebay as too much fake shit out there.

Back
Top Bottom