POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Does anyone know who this is ?

Discussion in 'Manabush' started by ZT, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

I'm astonished T-Juice haven't torn this guy a new one yet - and frankly his prices are awful...

• Like Like x 1
  2. TMBNotes
  3. ZT

ZT Super Moderator Staff Member

well .. they have his address and details

4. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

He should probably stock up on vaseline then...:lol1:

5. Univapo
  6. Peace

Peace Postman

Guessing not many of you have been to Brixton? Door knocking is not advisable in some parts

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. ZT

ZT Super Moderator Staff Member

And on that note .. I would please ask none of you go knocking ... best to deal with it the right way

• Like Like x 2
  8. Pilgrim Wire

Pilgrim Wire Postman

I posted in the recent clone debate asking how would we feel if @ZT's juice got cloned. Hope I didn't give some fecker ideas! Bell ends. Hope they get well done.

9. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Spent my fair share of time in brixton. Not as bad as it used to be. Like all the rough area's of London from my childhood it's now an "up and coming opportunity"
    In all seriousness. I think the lawyers have it in hand.

10. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

I think it's clear your entirely where the blame sits. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MrTeaTime

MrTeaTime Legend

I've been pondering this same thought Jerry as I think that you have a very valid point....

We're all very quick to point the finger at these cowboys selling there clone juice and flame the fuck out of them pretty quickly........

Martyn (as many others ) have taken years to cultivate there brand and to nurture it into what it is today. They have sweated blood, sweat, time and money into creating something that is unique and known to us all...

I'm pretty sure that there are also guys that make atties and mods that have done the same.....and yet, it seems that it's ok to use a clone RTA or Mod? What is the difference?

Clone tanks = ok

Clone Juice = bad

So we go down the route of other UK vape forums and totally do away with clones of ANY sort and just make this a forum of genuine authentic mods and atties, in the meanwhile denying those who want to start vaping the chance to try something that might cost 10 times what it can be bought for now?

It is a genuine problem the vape community needs to address and a problem that needs to be dealt with with some clarity and even handedness....

Some might say that's it's hypocritical to comment on a thread slating a clone juice maker when they themselves use clone tanks or atties.....

Now, I need to make myself clear here, the guy or companies that do this are cunts, that much is clear, and I make no apology for saying that, or using strong language used either....but I have done in the past, and continue to use cloned atties/tanks/drippers as I will do in the future.....

And as much as I feel that the people who have been wronged deserve some redress over this, I feel ever so slightly hypocritical as I sit here using my clone Sith RDA to comment any further on this....

I know that these comments won't sit well with some of you, however Jerry made a good point when he mentioned it in his original post.....

• Like Like x 4
    • Thank Thank x 1
  12. Jimmydids

Jimmydids Achiever

Show me someone who hasn't bought a clone at some point in their vaping life, hard for anyone to throw stones

• Like Like x 2