What's new

Does anyone know who this is ?

Chef Flavours are having a similar problem over on FB at the moment.. These f*****rs need charging with theft.

Chef Flavours are having a similar problem over on FB at the moment.. These f*****rs need charging with theft.
They are

I had a brief chat with Lewis about it earlier

Still there, clearly I was being naive :/

Ok - game on.

I may be being naive, but I genuinely think he's seen the error of his ways and will take my advice of using his talents to create his own brand.

Of course it's possible he's playing me, but I got the sense he was genuinly gutted

All this needs cloning needs to be stopped in its tracks... Ebay should be made aware of its responsibilities...
It also frustrates me that when its juice people show genuine anger against the perpetrators and quite rightly so but are quite happy to accept and buy cloned tanks...
Same with cells... The amount of time I see on here that people screaming about a fake 25r but they are quite happy to use a fake KF5.
The whole lot should be clamped down on.. The word "clone" tends to make one think of leniency against a tank or rda.. They are all counterfeit goods whether it be juice,tanks ,cells or mechs.
Others say what can we do about it? Its in China... Stop FUCKING buying it and they will stop making it...
Glad you got it sorted hopefully Martin, see you later.

All this needs cloning needs to be stopped in its tracks... Ebay should be made aware of its responsibilities...
It also frustrates me that when its juice people show genuine anger against the perpetrators and quite rightly so but are quite happy to accept and buy cloned tanks...
Same with cells... The amount of time I see on here that people screaming about a fake 25r but they are quite happy to use a fake KF5.
The whole lot should be clamped down on.. The word "clone" tends to make one think of leniency against a tank or rda.. They are all counterfeit goods whether it be juice,tanks ,cells or mechs.
Others say what can we do about it? Its in China... Stop FUCKING buying it and they will stop making it...
Glad you got it sorted hopefully Martin, see you later.
See you later dude!

See you later dude!
Gin Thingy`s and Strudel....???????
Are you out on the lash tonight????? Need some intelligent conversation later on as Im with Wacky Races all day...

Back
Top Bottom