What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Christmas relief Price Reductions and the new "THE COCONUT DIVERGENT" range. Xmas Closing times.

Cheers @ZT - float and raspberry colas for me, found some cheeky Two Arrows is the discount section :) No coconut for me either, love it but not in a vape :(

Coconut is that kinda flavour isn’t it :)

Excellent & Thank-you. I will treat myself over the Xmas period. I like the sound of the Cola Float & the Pina Colada ones.

Your a pest.
Just grabbed a couple of Xmas faves after seeing they're almost gone and missed the coconut was out. Gonna have to order again ain't i.
Did you not get the newsletter ?

Cheers @ZT - float and raspberry colas for me, found some cheeky Two Arrows is the discount section :) No coconut for me either, love it but not in a vape :(

Strangely enough I ended up adding raspberry to the coconut, ended up with a Ruffle bar type flavour minus the chocolate, was quite good.

Back
Top Bottom