What's new

Caliburn A2K Pod Kit, Overstock deals,Van Dyke Vapes 10ml Deals

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy Bonfire Night Manabush Fans!

Just a quick newsletter to let you know a few new bits we have in - and a few deals we have for this weekend.

There are a million and one POD systems out there these days, and most of the time I think they have taken all the innovation out of Vape hardware - certainly with the new plague of disposable single use PODs .. I mean … read the room guys, read the room.

That said over the last year or two amongst the plethora of mediocre POD systems that have been released - there have been a few genuine gems - that sit either as a great stealth pocket kit or double up as an ideal starter kit for would be quitters.

The Caliburn AK2 is in my opinion one such Kit - inexpensive, and extremely pocketable - it runs on mesh coils that give about as good a flavour as can possibly be gotten out of a POD kit. At £17.99 its a bargain pocket Mod.

The Caliburn AK2 POD System
Overstocks! - You bottled HOW ******* Much ?
Manabush Warehouse is undergoing a long overdue sort out and re-arrange, ready for more different ranges. As part of this process we have created a new shelving system for our E-liquids, This has lead to us now having more of some juices than we can fit on the shelves - So we are taking these Overstocks and selling them this once at half price! Starting now if any of these Juices are in your favs list - then now is the time to grab a bargain. The numbers are limited - and the list below shows the juices and how many we have of them as of this newsletter going out … Jump in! When they are gone the juices go back to normal price. (All are shortfills in either 50ml, 20ml or our 10ml 12mg versions).

Tribute Range :

Tribute Nokomis 50ml (for 3mg) - 30
Tribute Chiricahua 50ml (for 3mg) - 2

Tribute Nokomis 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 8
Tribute Powwow 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 7

Tribute Nokomis 30ml for 12mg (10ml in a 30ml bottle) - 20
Tribute Chiricahua 30ml for 12mg (10ml in a 30ml bottle) - 20

------
Spiritwalker Range :

Spiritwalker Chiri 50ml (for 3mg) - 24

Spiritwalker Powwow 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 5
Spiritwalker Bozho 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 16
Spiritwalker Coyote 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 16
Spiritwalker Mash 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 8
Spiritwalker Musa 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 8

------
Firewater Revolucion Range :

Revolucion 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 5
La Habana Libre 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 7
Cubana Libre 30ml for 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 7

------
Base Zero and Divergents :

Gin jack 50ml for 3mg - 9
Coconut xcreme 50ml for 3mg x 14
Toffee Creme X for 3mg - 7
Pina Coco 50ml for 3mg - 10
Mango Coco 50ml for 3mg - 2

Cuba Libre 30ml for 6mg - 16
Pineapple+ 30ml for 6mg - 19
Orange and Kumquat Cola 30ml for 6mg - 13

And also Cafe Cigarillo 30ml for 12mg (10ml in a 30ml bottle) - 7 and also also Sgwarnog 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - 13

Also Also! Prime vapes Manabush Collab Firewater Delux 50ml - 29

All Half price until they are gone!

Ill have some of that half price! Take me too Manabush
Van Dyke Vapes - 10ml Sale extravaganza!
We have a load of the immortal Jamie Van Dykes 10ml E-liquids here, that have been awaiting us clearing some shelf space - we have now had room to sort through them and are introducing them today at bargain price of 1.99 per 10ml Liquid OR 12 x 10ml for 9.99 … thats right 12 bottles for 9.99

Show the Bowler hat some love!

VAN DYKE VAPES ON MANABUSH.COM

Thats all this weekend folks

Have a great weekend!

Regards

The Manabush Team

Kind regards
The Manabush Team

Take Me To Manabush!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom