What's new

Bunkr

Yet. I hate Rhubarb.

You have no taste.

Thanks .. i`ve ordered the toffee and fruit ones ........... i love rhubarb but lost count of the downright horrible excuses for it that i`ve tried so far

I'm the same. Nearly ever rhubarb liquid I've ever tried is either muted or just tastes too sweet, like the rhubarb & custard sweets. The rhubarb in Bunkr though is very sharp and doesn't have that oversweetness to it. One of reasons it's my top 3 all time liquid. Always have a bottle of it somewhere.

If you ever get chance to try it, go for it. It is that good.

Thanks .. i`ve ordered the toffee and fruit ones ........... i love rhubarb but lost count of the downright horrible excuses for it that i`ve tried so far
@bil1666
@ZT

If you spot this man's order, get him some rhubarb thrown it [emoji23]

Last edited:
my manabush order arrived today, complete with rhubarb tart free sample , thanks for that.
I should get to try it this weekend .... i forgot to mention that my least favourite spiritwalker is 2 arrows ( rhubarb and ginger ) so fingers crossed

All made in same place as our liquids too, I can vouch bunkr is unquie and as brilliant as spiritwalker/manabush, those lads are some sort of wizardry with mixing!

Back
Top Bottom