What's new

Boxes, Boxes ****in Boxes

manabush

Premium Vendor
As any E-Liquid producer will probably tell you - the new bane of our lives is boxes (unless you went peel and reveal labels - which didn't work for us)

All day every day ... boxes ..

we used to hate labelling

Now labelling is like a comforting old friend - compared to putting everything in boxes ...

we are nearly there on the Nokomis range now though (i really need to take a load of proper pictures) in both 30s and 10s

we have part of the bunkr range sorted as well .. 100s and 50s to follow .. and then Spiritwalker.

There is a new place in hell .. boxing ...

pows1.jpg
pows2.jpg
pow10ml1.jpg
powwow10ml2.jpg
FullSizeRender 5.jpg

If nicotine is highly addictive by itself, I can't wait for them to put the same on jars of coffee :eek::rolleyes:

Got my first TPD compliant 30ml box in today and it made me sad, sad at the waste of packaging and info sheet plus the time that goes in to packing, all fucked straight in the bin, mental stuff.

Having a chiricahua evening though which makes me very happy :)

Got my first TPD compliant 30ml box in today and it made me sad, sad at the waste of packaging and info sheet plus the time that goes in to packing, all fucked straight in the bin, mental stuff.

Having a chiricahua evening though which makes me very happy :)
Its a nonsense

It does nothing to increase safety .. and I personally would like to see proof of half the negative claims we have to put on the leaflet

I feel your pain. Some of the worst years of my life were spent doing nights in factories putting items in boxes. Babywipes, soap, air fresheners, frozen ready meals (you really don't want to know what goes on in those factories) all sorts. I think it was then that I lost my marbles. It's such a waste too, just goes straight into the recycling bag.

Back
Top Bottom