What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Black Friday! .. starts .. errrr thursday

cheers @ZT topped up.
i am right in buying the same flavour in 18mg for shortfill to make 3mg instead of using a normal darkstar 18mg nic shot.
Yes that’s right mate :) the 18mg version is going to give you the best flavour :)

Thanks @ZT.
Just placed an order and noticed you've gone back to UK mail. I know you are quick at despatching but I'm hoping that you're not quick enough to get it out so they try to deliver on Saturday ! It's my works address and it's shut on Saturday. Am I right in assuming (hoping) that delivery will be next week now ?
Can hold it off for you if you want Mick? Generally ukmail don’t deliver Saturdays, but I’m a few areas they do ... no doubt your would probably be one of them - sods law would suggest

Can hold it off for you if you want Mick? Generally ukmail don’t deliver Saturdays, but I’m a few areas they do ... no doubt your would probably be one of them - sods law would suggest
If you could delay it so it won't be delivered on Saturday just in case that would be great. If it's not too much trouble.

can send monday if that is better ?

My fix of Manabush has come:57:

20171124_141728.jpg

Back
Top Bottom