What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Big thanks

nwhornet

Legend
Just like to say a big thank you to @ZT for the service on my first order. T shirt, hoody & juice turned up on Tuesday as expected but there was a shortfall with a shortfill. Emailed Manabush & Martyn said "Oops" & "no probs will send the shortfall out next day. Well, got home tonight to a package from Manabush hq but noticed it seemed rather large for a 50ml bottle. On opening I found "sir" Martyn had despatched a 100ml of said Toffee Creme & "bonus" 10ml of Osuma following on from a conversation with Martyn regarding said ejuice & how much I was enjoying something so different to my normal custards.
Gob smacked is not a term I use often as I have no need but this was above & beyond what I expected.

The original issue resolution & speedy response from Martyn was exactly what I expected & have received from what is a fantastic bunch of vendors who frequent this forum but this generosity shows just how lucky we are.

Once again a big, big thank you to all at Manabush :worship:

Once, a long, long time (wasn't that long ago) I received my expected order in the usual record time. Next day another package with the same order arrived, checked paypal and it wasn't me being a fumblechunt as I usually am - contacted Martyn to say I would be returning the package to Manabush HQ only to be told to "keep it as the spoils of war man"! Outstanding customer service :)

I'd also like to say thanks to the guys for the new shortfills, has enabled me to have various juices from the range as my all day vapes - very happy camper here.

Top man is Martin, ordered some 50ml juice's and one looked a bit under. I took photos and emailed Him. Just as I hit send phone rings and it's Martin. After our chat he agreed it did look a bit under and said he'd send bit more out. Next day got 30 or 50ml of said juice. Way over compensated! Great customer service.

Just like to say a big thank you to @ZT for the service on my first order. T shirt, hoody & juice turned up on Tuesday as expected but there was a shortfall with a shortfill. Emailed Manabush & Martyn said "Oops" & "no probs will send the shortfall out next day. Well, got home tonight to a package from Manabush hq but noticed it seemed rather large for a 50ml bottle. On opening I found "sir" Martyn had despatched a 100ml of said Toffee Creme & "bonus" 10ml of Osuma following on from a conversation with Martyn regarding said ejuice & how much I was enjoying something so different to my normal custards.
Gob smacked is not a term I use often as I have no need but this was above & beyond what I expected.

The original issue resolution & speedy response from Martyn was exactly what I expected & have received from what is a fantastic bunch of vendors who frequent this forum but this generosity shows just how lucky we are.

Once again a big, big thank you to all at Manabush :worship:
Not a problem :) pleased it got there!
at some point I will teach the staff to count :)

Lols. Somebody else who needs a new abacus besides Ben at Fogstar. He sent an extra battery in my order last week [emoji38]. Quick question though, did you know the zips on the hoodies are lady zips, hook on the left not right. Not a problem, thought it was me at first, old age setting in & I'd forgotten how to use a zip[emoji23]

Lols. Somebody else who needs a new abacus besides Ben at Fogstar. He sent an extra battery in my order last week [emoji38]. Quick question though, did you know the zips on the hoodies are lady zips, hook on the left not right. Not a problem, thought it was me at first, old age setting in & I'd forgotten how to use a zip[emoji23]
They're American zips I believe - had a jacket from America once and it zipped up the wrong way too.

Back
Top Bottom