What's new

BANKHOL29

I am now ...

Nice! Is that Billy Duffy on the side ?

walker.JPG

It is indeed, Scooter was called 'Spiritwalker' and is regarded as one of, if not the, best custom scooter ever ... I saw it in the flesh a couple of times in the mid/late 80's it was stunning .... The owner Jeremy Howlett later owned 'Wake' which was a Mission/H.R Giger theme....

30649_430570646062_554886062_6016387_3349790_n.jpg

...his before Spiritwalker ..... a Siouxsie themed called Dazzle, which I adored.

Dazzle.jpg

There's a criminally low amount of photos around of these scoots because at the time most of us bought 2-stroke oil and Beer before camera film, lol... I'm pretty sure he had a vespa called 'a kiss in the dreamhouse' too but I can't find a picture of that.

View attachment 103004

It is indeed, Scooter was called 'Spiritwalker' and is regarded as one of, if not the, best custom scooter ever ... I saw it in the flesh a couple of times in the mid/late 80's it was stunning .... The owner Jeremy Howlett later owned 'Wake' which was a Mission/H.R Giger theme....

View attachment 103002

...his before Spiritwalker ..... a Siouxsie themed called Dazzle, which I adored.

View attachment 103005

There's a criminally low amount of photos around of these scoots because at the time most of us bought 2-stroke oil and Beer before camera film, lol... I'm pretty sure he had a vespa called 'a kiss in the dreamhouse' too but I can't find a picture of that.
ZT is currently busy trying to track down that scooter for his own personal ride to work.

ZT is currently busy trying to track down that scooter for his own personal ride to work.

lol.... Sadly it's been broken up since the early 90's as far as I know and I expect the frame is now something totally different/rotted away/written off, I did see the chaincase and a few other parts for sale on ebay about 10 years ago, they were in a sorry state and the guy wanted stupid money.

Back
Top Bottom