What's new

Bank Holiday - Restocks : Leaf, Base Zero and Goodbye to the Bargain Basement.

Went for an AK2. Look forward to giving it a go.

You can't go wrong with one mate.

Also, and @ZT can back this up as he does it as much as me, you can throw it about, drop it, step on it and all that happens is the pod falls out! I've dropped mine countless times and apart from a few small marks, just carries on.

Also, and @ZT can back this up as he does it as much as me, you can throw it about, drop it, step on it and all that happens is the pod falls out! I've dropped mine countless times and apart from a few small marks, just carries on.

Good to know mate. Looks perfect for out and about.

Same - and im hyper destructive with mods

Good to know mate. Looks perfect for out and about.
My coffee table currently …

image.jpg

Interested to know if the newer GK2 pods fit in the AK2 mate.

Interested to know if the newer GK2 pods fit in the AK2 mate.

That would be a good question... I'm not sure.

I've been in touch with somewhere that should be first place in UK to get them, soon as mine arrives, I'll do a check mate and let you know.

To be fair, I couldn't notice much difference with the G2 and AK2 pod but I'll have a go.

Back
Top Bottom