What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bank Holiday - Restocks : Leaf, Base Zero and Goodbye to the Bargain Basement.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
4ff6bc6d-711d-4f01-b56a-1e62f487de99.png

Hi All

Hi Everyone, here’s hoping you all have a relaxing Bank Holiday weekend.

f59b0043-7dea-53eb-8984-cbcfc56dfb44.jpg
Restocks!

We have restocked a load of stuff over this last week, including Base Zero, The Dairy Divergent, Leaf and many of our other ranges - and Also the most excellent UWELL AK2 POD systems and coils - a bit more on those below. Also .. wouldn't be us if there wasn't a code ...

The UWELL Caliburn AK2 Pod system - restocked in all colours.

I have never really been a POD fan, I’ve always been one for rebuildable atomisers myself, but this last month or two I have really taken a shine to these little POD systems.

They give flavour like no other POD system I have tried are extremely pocketable - and I literally seem to get weeks out of a coil - pair one up with a power bank in your bag and you are set to go. Personally I carry one around with a few different PODS filled with different flavours, its been a bit of a revelation in terms of pocket weight!

Now back in stock in all colours .. including the rather nice two "cyberpunk" style specials.

UWELL Caliburn AK2 POD System

Bank Holiday .. is CODE time!

If you are looking to stock up for May - you may want to try the code BH20 on your orders this bank holiday, when coupled with our great multi buy deals you can make a real saving.

All Good things come to an end ….
6f576fae-4407-f4a0-a13a-ba451963bb5a.jpg
The end of April see’s the end of our popular Bargain Basement - so if you are after a real bargain at ridiculous prices you have until midnight April 30th.

Thats all … have a great weekend - here’s hoping its sunny! Those motorbikes won’t ride themselves.
Regards
The Manabush Team.

4ff6bc6d-711d-4f01-b56a-1e62f487de99.png

Hi All

Hi Everyone, here’s hoping you all have a relaxing Bank Holiday weekend.

f59b0043-7dea-53eb-8984-cbcfc56dfb44.jpg
Restocks!

We have restocked a load of stuff over this last week, including Base Zero, The Dairy Divergent, Leaf and many of our other ranges - and Also the most excellent UWELL AK2 POD systems and coils - a bit more on those below. Also .. wouldn't be us if there wasn't a code ...

The UWELL Caliburn AK2 Pod system - restocked in all colours.

I have never really been a POD fan, I’ve always been one for rebuildable atomisers myself, but this last month or two I have really taken a shine to these little POD systems.

They give flavour like no other POD system I have tried are extremely pocketable - and I literally seem to get weeks out of a coil - pair one up with a power bank in your bag and you are set to go. Personally I carry one around with a few different PODS filled with different flavours, its been a bit of a revelation in terms of pocket weight!

Now back in stock in all colours .. including the rather nice two "cyberpunk" style specials.

UWELL Caliburn AK2 POD System

Bank Holiday .. is CODE time!

If you are looking to stock up for May - you may want to try the code BH20 on your orders this bank holiday, when coupled with our great multi buy deals you can make a real saving.

All Good things come to an end ….
6f576fae-4407-f4a0-a13a-ba451963bb5a.jpg
The end of April see’s the end of our popular Bargain Basement - so if you are after a real bargain at ridiculous prices you have until midnight April 30th.

Thats all … have a great weekend - here’s hoping its sunny! Those motorbikes won’t ride themselves.
Regards
The Manabush Team.

Are going to get the Caliburn GK2 at all ZT? I think you can replace the coils in the pods.

Are going to get the Caliburn GK2 at all ZT? I think you can replace the coils in the pods.
Considering it actually @rew i need to test one out, basically only if the flavour is anything like as good as the AK2 - if it is … then yes

Cheers @ZT will have a browse. Is the Caliburn suitable for a decent MTL vape? For me I didn’t like a loose draw.
Amen on the bike front too. I’ve just fitted a new battery & it’s in for its MOT Saturday morning. First outing of the year so hopefully the weathers good :14:

Cheers @ZT will have a browse. Is the Caliburn suitable for a decent MTL vape? For me I didn’t like a loose draw.
Amen on the bike front too. I’ve just fitted a new battery & it’s in for its MOT Saturday morning. First outing of the year so hopefully the weathers good :14:
Im exclusively an MTl vaper @Tobytyke if it was too loose id have no interest at all!
I got one because of the bikes actually Easy to carry around :)

enjoy the ride! Ive been out four or five times already :)

Im exclusively an MTl vaper @Tobytyke if it was too loose id have no interest at all!
I got one because of the bikes actually Easy to carry around :)

enjoy the ride! Ive been out four or five times already :)
I take it doesn’t leak then?? Actually great idea that for taking out on the bike. Good going that getting out, I’m late to the party this year, so time to blow off the cobwebs :18:

Considering it actually @rew i need to test one out, basically only if the flavour is anything like as good as the AK2 - if it is … then yes

The new pod has an airflow adjuster on it which seems to actually work. Just a bit concerned that it fires at 18 watts. Do think that would be fixed for all coils?

I take it doesn’t leak then?? Actually great idea that for taking out on the bike. Good going that getting out, I’m late to the party this year, so time to blow off the cobwebs :18:
It is pleasantly unleaky! have fun!

The new pod has an airflow adjuster on it which seems to actually work. Just a bit concerned that it fires at 18 watts. Do think that would be fixed for all coils?
No idea! Ive not really looked at them yet - i know @Chris K is quite excited about them.

No idea! Ive not really looked at them yet - i know @Chris K is quite excited about them.

I am indeed.

I love the little AK2, I've used it everyday since they released. No leaking, fast charge, reasonable battery for its size, pods last weeks... Absolutely perfect out and about device.

I've tried the G2 which is basically the stick version of the new GK2 and the flavour was as good as the AK2. Can't comment on coil life or long term use but if its as good as the AK2, I'll be having one.

Back
Top Bottom