What's new

activation emails (manabush)

oldman82

Postman
I recently received an email supposedly from manabush with a new account activation link.

Manabush have apparently rebuilt their site and we need to re-activate our accounts.

I checked the contact info on their site and sent a email query to [email protected].
The email keeps failing ,

The response was:

550 This domain is not hosted here

Anyone know if everything is ok and why the ".co.uk" address is not working for email sending?
It's listed on the manabush site as the contact address.

@manabush - no redirects in place??

well... i took the activation link and opened it up in a different browser (Tor).

It appears to go to the manabush site but these days you can never be sure.
It has the green https logo in the address bar.

email ,maybe he's dropped the .co.uk .

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZT may be able to help with the email.

i think we all received the email to re register and its simply to update and change your password from what you used to use.
works perfectly and i can now log into their new site so nothing to worry about.

@ZT may be able to help with the email.

i think we all received the email to re register and its simply to update and change your password from what you used to use.
works perfectly and i can now log into their new site so nothing to worry about.

Ahh ,thanks MrDJ ,i was hoping other POTV users might say that :)

The site does seem to be kosher.

Ahh ,thanks MrDJ ,i was hoping other POTV users might say that :)

The site does seem to be kosher.
they are one of our own and one of the best vendors out there.
the guvnors are members on here and will get back to you soon as theve been tagged above but they might be at expo so give them a while to reply.

Martyn mentioned a few days ago they were having problems with their email, he is aware of it.

Yeah what everyone above said - this is martyn from manabush - apologies for any inconvienience - it IS legit, I was at expo and am now in France till Thursday - please bear with me!

If you have any queries please email and replace the .co.uk with .com

I need to update that :)

You know when you think you have got everything and clearly have not!

Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom