What's new

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

I've got both of the new flavours but can't taste a thing at the moment. Infuriating

Vapers tongue. I try to vary my flavours but it seems to happen fairly regularly for me.

Been there mate! Usually break out some overly Menthol stuff and stick it in a high wattage sub Ohm tank, clears up vapers tongue in a couple of hours.

Been there mate! Usually break out some overly Menthol stuff and stick it in a high wattage sub Ohm tank, clears up vapers tongue in a couple of hours.

Thanks for the advice. Don't do high watts but I could try higher than normal.

Thanks for the advice. Don't do high watts but I could try higher than normal.

That's all my high wattage gear is for now is clearing vapers tongue. Hope it's cleared up soon mate.

That's all my high wattage gear is for now is clearing vapers tongue. Hope it's cleared up soon mate.

Thanks for the support. Appreciated. Have been given a recommendation by a trusted ape, so will see how it goes.

It’s brilliant. Reminds me of a childhood I’ve never even had, if that makes sense [emoji23]. It’s great. Smooth and deep, but light and refreshing. And absolutely no scratchy tarty twang to it that many fail with.

Throating aside, this really is extremely good. If this doesn’t become an instant massive favourite amongst folk then I’m quitting vaping.
Reminds me of old school cola cubes. Not at all over sweet. Lovely juice [emoji4][emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom