What's new

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

Just setting about the grape.

It’s my new ADV. Need I say more? [emoji23]

I will do though [emoji23]

The grape is a rich, meaty blend of what feels to be several grape layers, with almost the richness of a date or fig running through it. It has a depth and smoothness that is almost chewy. Like a medium bodied wine. The sweetness feels perfectly natural, and there’s absolutely none of that awful artificiality or powderiness that other grape liquids can give. I reckon after a week or so it’s going to be absolutely EPICNESS in a bottle. Definitely mega impressed with it @ZT. Exactly what I’ve been looking for. Will try the Cola in a bit and report back. Super chuffed with it though mate. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji3590]

I will do though [emoji23]

The grape is a rich, meaty blend of what feels to be several grape layers, with almost the richness of a date or fig running through it. It has a depth and smoothness that is almost chewy. Like a medium bodied wine. The sweetness feels perfectly natural, and there’s absolutely none of that awful artificiality or powderiness that other grape liquids can give. I reckon after a week or so it’s going to be absolutely EPICNESS in a bottle. Definitely mega impressed with it @ZT. Exactly what I’ve been looking for. Will try the Cola in a bit and report back. Super chuffed with it though mate. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji3590]
Ace :)

you must understand - this is uncharted territory for me ....

Go on try some grape juice

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom