What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

Nuts.
Heat up a small screwdriver over a flame (little flat) and push it into the nylon screw. Let cool and unscrew.

Cheers, I’ll give it a go. I think I’ve flattened the screw or whatever the word is when you can’t get purchase on it. Amazed it worked... thank you. Why didn’t I think of that. It’s unusable(the screw) now though. Think I have a spare. [emoji106]

Last edited:
Cheers, I’ll give it a go. I think I’ve flattened the screw or whatever the word is when you can’t get purchase on it. Amazed it worked... thank you. Why didn’t I think of that. It’s unusable(the screw) now though. Think I have a spare. [emoji106]
If your without one, give me a shout coolie. Sure I've got spares in the cupboard from hell.

If your without one, give me a shout coolie. Sure I've got spares in the cupboard from hell.

Cheers, I’ve looked and I fear it was the only one. It’s a China Special. I was looking on Creme de vape, wasn’t too clear which spares bag I needed as there is a lite and mine is lite 19. Thought I saw a link somewhere to just another nylon screw [emoji848]

Thanks Rew, I’ll order one and thanks @eyeball kid for your kind offer. I might as well get the kit. It will save you hunting for it while you are up to your eyes in house renovations. [emoji106]
Well shout if your stuck but, er.. Yeah....
WP_20191024_23_14_56_Pro.jpg

This was where the vape cupboard was.

Back
Top Bottom